MR.MINK LOCO SOMETIMEZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dope song. mink loco holdin it down heavy for the west coast funk.
he always been hard, i dont think ive heard much from bro that i didnt like

was an honor to shoot a good part of the video for old e music

"dont make me get mad/and get to O.J. glovin"

can still remember goin to that lowrider ass show lmao niggas threw beer bottles out the window fuckin 20 feet from the god damn border patrol and got our caravan broke up. niggas searched the car and didnt even find my loveboat..them was the days ill never forget 2010. that whole trip was fun tho

watched the video again....that song is timeless. both them niggas make a unfadeable crip combination.

unrelated RIP to cee wee and cutthroat and RIP Synical...had it not been for him, i would know not one crip..man....niggas was some serious MC's. usually gangsta ass niggas dont got bars like these 4 do.

wonder what happened to elce janet. the hardest female rapper i ever heard. rage wasnt even fuckin with her.

i cant think of one mink loco song that he didnt lyrically kill it on a dope beat. not one. prolly one of the most solid niggas rap wise from the town. hella underrated when you speak of who the best out of SD is. that name should get brought up.

i can listen to some old mink loco music right now and its still as dope as it was when the shit came out. him lic jayo and contraband are my favorites on the blue side of thangs.

Last edited: