MR. MIGGS AKA MIGGA PRESENTS ----->

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
yeah

Ronnie9 said:
cuz that dumbass appologised
It's the right thing to do really, no matter how I feel about the issues, I can't go around dissin 40 and going up against everyone and by doing so fucking with everyone's emotions just to defend my opinions - it's not worth it. I don't have the time or resources, it's as simple as that. I also don't want anyone getting the wrong idea which has been proven will happen. Most people don't even really read what I have to say and just skim over it and take what they want out of what I say and twist it around against me. Wether it's illiteracy, or just not giving a fuck - either way there's really no point in arguing my views on here. So I say fuck it, no longer do I have much of an opinion - take it how you want to but I really don't have any bad intentions on anyone and I just want that paper like everyone else does....

-MR MIGGS

Sep 2, 2005
www.allcitycinemas.net
MRMIGGS said:
It's the right thing to do really, no matter how I feel about the issues, I can't go around dissin 40 and going up against everyone and by doing so fucking with everyone's emotions just to defend my opinions - it's not worth it. I don't have the time or resources, it's as simple as that. I also don't want anyone getting the wrong idea which has been proven will happen. Most people don't even really read what I have to say and just skim over it and take what they want out of what I say and twist it around against me. Wether it's illiteracy, or just not giving a fuck - either way there's really no point in arguing my views on here. So I say fuck it, no longer do I have much of an opinion - take it how you want to but I really don't have any bad intentions on anyone and I just want that paper like everyone else does....

-MR MIGGS