MR MAJA?!!! What It Do?!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I know off the flip you probably thinkin who is this dicc ridin nigga here postin my name. Peep I've been in and out the box fightin cases(from traffic ticcetz to murders) real talk my nig.

But fucc all that,

Look, my old screen moniker was "yung_locc"-on the old siccness board.

We was rappin over the phone for a minute about networkin, Blacc n Mildz, Roland JV1010,etc.

I hope I refreshed ya memory

But what's more important iz I just read a post that said you was basically in rap retirement

SAY IT AINT SO FAM!!!!

My nig you iz stupid hard on the mic, what the fucc man.

I know you say you busy but you HAVE to bless the street witta at least one MR MAJA album. It just wouldn't seem right otherwise.

Bro I waz lookin for you for a while. I posted a thread a while bacc askin where the ORIGINAL siccness board folkz were. But a nigga computer name waz brand to evrybody so muffucccaz played me off like a geek not knowin I seen this come from the ground up, ya feel me.
-XIANEX
-BABY BLUE LOC
-X-LOCC
-GIL
-MR FORMALDAHYDE
-TOOPER
-CSMOKE
-MR MAJA
etc.

Bacc in 98,99

Listen homie I gotta website atrappinronron.com it has snippets of a few songs off my upcoming CD and links to snippets of my mixtape songs

I want you to checc that out because had it not been for the old flowz board and MR MUTHA FUCCIN MAJA! I may have thrown in the towel my nig, real talk. That experince went deep witta young nigg 15 or 16 yearz old or so.

So for sake of sake'z sake, drop one album at the very fuccin least folkz.

I just knew that once I got bacc in touch witcha whereaboutz you waz gonna be knecc deep in the game and here you done fuccin retired on me

AW NAW HELL NAW HOMIE

So I'm basically sayin to you-

"Aye,Aye,Aye....Come Bacc!!!"
-Ice Cube(Friday)