MR LIL ONES SIDE OF THE STORY ON THE GETTING PUNKED SITUATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
alright now i'm not choosing sides on this... but its only fair to show both sides of a story.

ME: hey what up lil... i know ur too busy to be replying to everyone that sends you a message but me as a fan of your music I just wanted to let you know in case you didnt already know ... on califarap.net, and siccness.net the southern cali section there is a discussion about SAD punking you. I dont know if you're aware of that but its not gonna help your street cred and most important your sales at all. So I just wanted to let you know in case you want to go in there and give your side of the story. alright i'm out

MR LIL ONE : I haven't seen s.a.d. In almost a year...all u ever gotta ask him is to do is tell the truth.....if he has showed up to one of my functions I haven't seen him once......I still have the same number he knows how to get a hold of me.......no call so far....now about my sales homie I sold 100 thousand records I bought my house my cars and feed my kids of this music......there is no amount of childish gossip that could ever stop that...I'm traveling the world getting paid to do wut I love to do......and u can qoute me on that......

U can post this wherever u want.....UNO

Jan 23, 2006
SO THE REAL QUESTION TO S.A.D -WAS U AND LIL FACE TO FACE WHEN HE GOT SHOOK AND DID NOT WANT TO THROW DOWN AT THE MALL? U SHOULD OF GOT WITH HIM WHEN HE LEFT HIS PARTY DOWNTOWN.HE JUST LEFT WITH HIS GIRL.WHO TELLIN THE TRUTH? ANYWAYS BEST OF LUCC AND SUCCESS TO BOTH OF YOU

Jun 12, 2005
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
ok, so if sad was at the house of blues did he hit lil one up?...just wondering, i like both of them fools and hope they both blow up
true, like s.a.d said.... that's personal bussiness between them. I like both of their music & will listen to both no matter what happens between them cause that's their beef i just wanted to know lil one's side of the story.

Feb 9, 2006
BIG FRIZZLE 36 said:
HE SHOULD HAVE RAN UNO OFF STAGE,U KNOW HOW CATS BE RUININ SHOWS IN DAGO .OR IN THE FRONT ROW DISTRACTIN UNO'S PERFORMANCE
Yeah I was there that night uno knew he was at the show because he was fucking up on stage!