Mr. Doctor & Brotha Lynch Hung - Leavin'em With No Clue LYRICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
This is the Message I Got regarding Leavin'em With No Clue:

We been tryin to get our hands on Leavin Em Wit No Clue for a minute. Doc an Ced are cool but like I told the dude you been tradin comments with, Ced is sittin on that track and just hasnt released it.

PART OF SONG (LYRICS):

( Double Lynch & Doc)
Yeah- (Mr. Doctors leavin them Niggas Wit No CLue)
(Pop) Sparks my glocc when its dirt that I gotta do
Oh
Straight Out The Gardens- Leavin them Niggas Wit No Clue
(Bitch)
its finna Known,
I do what I wanna do
Now I'm gettin juiced cuzz the jacc is,
call't up bro Lynch yo
I'm at'a pay phone.
They swapin' dope fa loot the word around
so git the gatz all cocc'd an find some niggas that down
to ahhh,
Git paid an raise the fuccin' body count,
dem-niggas-is-movin'-sum-weight,
I'm talkin a couple pounds-
So I think....

Written Lyrics:
MRDR....My Take (Winter 2011)

Sep 3, 2002
Damn. You're like Mystery theater up in this bitch. Sacra91siccness is on the case folks. Keep doing that shit homie. Did you get this just from contact on youtube?

By the way It's good to see real fans of THE MUSIC on here. not just a bunch of promotional bullshit on the "what yah think of my homies beats" tip all the time.

What is the MRDR--My Take(winter 2011) in reference to?

Feb 21, 2011
Damn. You're like Mystery theater up in this bitch. Sacra91siccness is on the case folks. Keep doing that shit homie. Did you get this just from contact on youtube?

By the way It's good to see real fans of THE MUSIC on here. not just a bunch of promotional bullshit on the "what yah think of my homies beats" tip all the time.

What is the MRDR--My Take(winter 2011) in reference to?
Yeah someone hit me up on youtube..Someone that got contact with doc..about MRDR--My Take(winter 2011) i asked him bout that but nobody has responed yet..when they do ill update the info

Feb 14, 2006
I was lookin for the "Ni**az in Black" album last night on here, came across that and the whole baby reg or Hyst discussion, and lost myself on youtube with ghetto celebrities interviews with lynch, the locc 2 da brain story, and heard Docs short story and was lookin hard for that track this topics about.
Be pretty sick to hear it. Ill keep my eye on this shit.