Mr. Doc r u white or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
LOOK U MUTHAFUCCN FARMER U AINT SHIT BUT PROBABLY A FUCCN GEEK WIT GLASSES THAT HAS NUTHN BETTER TO DO BUT TYPE N TALK SHIT ALL DAY
I AINT WITH THAT SHIT DOG IF U WANNA HOLLA LIKE U SOMETHIN LETS MEET UP DOG
KNUCKLE UP FUCKIN FARMING ASS MUTHAFUCKA
SUR 13TRECE GANG ALL DAY EVERYDAY
GRAY N BLUE N ALL WAYS TRUE BIAAAAAAAAATCH :devious:

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
D-Locc

I like your style homeboy, u got it cold. Oh and your pics are dope killa reminds me of myself a few years ago. my favorite is your strap, cash, and your fine ASS bitch. Yes in exactly that order. When I figure out how to post pics after my posts I'll show u some MAJOR PIMP SHIT ALL DAY.

And yes curious cats I'am legitimate. Ten years pen time off and on (2) terms (k number and a P number) str8ten me out kinda kool.

AskG u r a sicc muthafuccer homeboy. U got some major sexual issues but congratulations on the new women in your life She is shade in the summer and heat in the winter Oh'boy.

Nov 25, 2002
^lol....thas some funny shit....

@Chrisshogg....i lived in AZ and all the scraps there are confused wanna be's that aint ever seen a Norteno in they life....some of em like this one probably, think Crips & Surenos is teh same shit and think they roll together cuz of a color.....i bet he funks wit bloods......he aint no factor......real gangstaz in Tucson dont even like them scrap foos especially the ones that get ran out of LA or SD and try ta set up in AZ......

@Sureno G...just cuz you ignorant on how to use a comp dont mean you hard or that we know how to use one make us soft...if you a real g you know that some education n knowledge of technology will get you farther in life than just the streets by itself........

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CcytzO Loc said:
It craccs me up when i hear about scraps listenin ta Northern Cali music....i bet this lil confused mafucca thinks that Mr Doc is a scrap too cuz he from South Side Sac...or that Crips is coo wit scraps...
WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT IT,YOU THINK SURENOS OUT HERE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NORTENOS...WE ON A DIFFRENT PROGRAM OUT HERE,THAT SUR NORTE SHIT IS A NORTHEN CALI THING..THAT SHIT DONT EFFECT US OUT HERE,WE WEAR AND LISTEN TO WHAT WE WANT CAUSE WE GOT IT LIKE THAT,AND LOOKING AT YOU ,YOU DONT LOOK BLACK TO ME TALKING ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE BIENG CONFUSED,WHAT ARE YOU..YOU THINK THE REAL CRIPS OUT HERE EVEN GIVE ONE SHRED OF SHIT ABOUT YOU OR NORTENOS FOR THAT FACT OR THIER CAUSE.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
Re: D-Locc

Green-Eyes said:

AskG u r a sicc muthafuccer homeboy. U got some major sexual issues but congratulations on the new women in your life She is shade in the summer and heat in the winter Oh'boy.
yup yup...good thing is she jocks me almost as hard as you jock mr doctor...ya digs.

Sep 19, 2003
THESE FOOLS DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT WHAT SUR IS ABOUT
FIRST IT STANDS FOR SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA'S N THOSE FUCKN FARMERS UP NORTH R MAD CUZ THEY CANT FUCK WITH THA SOUTH
"LA EME" RAN OUT ALL THOSE MONKEY ASS FARMERS BACK TO THE NORTH WHERE THEY TRY TO START THEIR OWN SHIT CALLED
"NUESTRA FAMILIA" SO IF U KNOW UR SHIT GET IT RIGHT CUZ U FUCKN NORSCINOS WANTED TO BE FROM THA SOUTH BUT GOT SENT BACK UP NORTH TO FUCKIN PICK GRAPES BITCH

SOUTHSIDE ALL DAY EVERY DAY

SUR 13 TIL I DIE :cool:

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
you say that in the comfort of your hood where you and your other middle school joto homeboys who dress the part but when they are confronted alone say they don't bang and are just a fan of the dodgers dwell. you're no different than any other scrap. i'm not gonna respond to you anymore. you are way out of my reach to choke your ass out

Sep 19, 2003
FUCK ALL NORSCINOS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SOUTH
N I KNOW U WONT SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE DOG CUZ I KNOCK UR ASS ON UR BACK FASTER THAN UR BITCH WHEN SHE SPREADS HER LEGS!!!

Nov 25, 2002
Wicced...i gives a fucc about what a crip in the south thinks.....Im from Norcal and Enes n Crips up here smart enough ta know who the common enemy is.....its scraps that run with Aryans and call blaccs mayates that got shit twisted.....and there are hella Crips of all colors throughout the USA not just blacc folks.....

@Chris....some of the mexican Crips in AZ is real Crips and aint confused wit that scrap shit mixed in.....and teh ones like this dude never have or will actually see a Norteno in they life so they talk shit.....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^^^^ I totally feel you on what you just said. they don't know their real cause even at this point. i am sure there are some solid mexican crips down there, and no disrespect to them at all. but like you said, we know what scrapas are about, for their behavior in and out of the pen, and the way they click up with nazi's and shit like that. they about nothing, and most of their biggest enemies, are other sewereno gangs, at least in LA and shit.....those fools are mislead........stay up tho ccytzo

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
CcytzO Loc said:
Wicced...i gives a fucc about what a crip in the south thinks.....Im from Norcal and Enes n Crips up here smart enough ta know who the common enemy is.....its scraps that run with Aryans and call blaccs mayates that got shit twisted.....and there are hella Crips of all colors throughout the USA not just blacc folks...
THERE'S A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN PRISON POLITICS AND STREET POLITICS..SOME FOLKS ARE SMART ENUFF TO RECOGNIZE THE DIFFRENCE..AINT NO LOVE ON THE STREETS,..ALL I GOTS TO SAY JUST FROM THAT STATEMENT YOU MADE I CAN SEE WHY CRIPS OUT HERE DONT RESPECT YOU ALL.I GOT ONLY A FEW HOMIES THAT I WOULD TRULLY CONSIDER MY HOMIES THE REST ARE ASSOCIATES,IF YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFRENCE THEN YOU WILL EVENTUALLY..REAL FOLKS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,FUCK RIDING FOR SOMEBODY WHO HASNT DONE SHIT FOR YOU OR HASNT EARNED YOUR RESPECT..THATS THE STREETS

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
the norteno gang stresses unity more than crips, bloods, scraps whatever..... it's more of a family type thing, even though you may not trust them fully at first, they are still a homeboy and are down for the same cause. there are faulty men in any gang and that's life, but the trust still has to be there to a certain extent. but i can only speak for the gang i know. if crip, blood and scrapa sets are funkin against each other, i would be really weary about trusting each other too just because they are crippin or whatever, it's totally different, but there is a lil more unity in the north, and a lot more unity in the prisons....