Mr. Doc r u white or what?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
Just askin homie cuz u look kind of pale up in ur pictures?
N what up wit u Lynch will you ever work wit that fool again?
Did u ever kick Sicx Ass?
Have you talked to X-Raided?
what up wit Foe-Loco?
What up wit that Odysea Shit

just askin these questions cuz all my homies want to know what tha fuck happen to Mr. Doc

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the point is that usrenoe g is a cool ass vato loco repping that sur life ya digs...i cant tell just yet because hes new but i get the feeling surenog is sooo fucking cool its not even funny.

Dec 30, 2002
cuz he sounded like he just had some questions, but then he suddenly flips the script reppin a hood like some would(could) blast thru the screen.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
this reminds me of a joke.

a guy walks in a bar. he sits and orders a drink. well the guy next to him yells at the bartender,"hey jackass, get me a beer!". the bartender gets him a drink. a few minutes later the guy yells the same thing. finally the loud mouth leaves and the other guy motions for the bartender to come to him. he asks, "hey buddy, why do you let that guy talk to you like that?". the bartender replies, " hee-all, hee-all, hee always calls me that."

:dead:

Sep 19, 2003
SHIT I GUESS DOC DIDNT READ MY SHIT BUT STILL I WANNA KNOW WHATS UP WITH THAT SHIT. MUTHAFUCKAS BEEN SAYIN HES A FUCKIN SNITCH N SHIT N IF THATS SHIT IS TRUE DOC IS A STRAIGHT BUSTA ASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!

SOUTHSIDE ALL UP IN THIS BITCH N ALL U FUCKIN HATAS SUCK MY DICK.
SUR GANG

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Mr. Doc r u white or what?
SurenoG...
Go adhead and ask Doc how bigg his dicc is, and if his left nutt is bigger than his right nutt.

NOTE TO BOARD
When someone pops up with only 3 post askin bs and talkin shit, it usually means they are hidin behind a fake name.

i bet you bones that this cat is a semi-regular poster.

busters.....

D-Locc