MP3.COM Era

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
Parody? I remember getting a Parody and Tha DA (or some shit like that) CD handed to me at an ICP show years ago. Insolence played that night. The CD had a track over that Back To Crack beat ICP uses on Rydas, and it had some Eminem diss on there.

Aug 3, 2008
Parody? I remember getting a Parody and Tha DA (or some shit like that) CD handed to me at an ICP show years ago. Insolence played that night. The CD had a track over that Back To Crack beat ICP uses on Rydas, and it had some Eminem diss on there.
dog you are old school with your shit!

that cd was soooo wack back in the day looking in retrospect, but it was something to learn from.

Yeah INS toured with ICP but that didnt last long when Paul litterally pissed on the juggalos haha.

Aug 3, 2008
LOL

What was the motivation behind that?
The juggalos sat down and Paul (the bass player) got pissed and whipped out his shit and made it rain! haha

but i miss the mp3.com days because even though the scene was smaller, there wasnt as much hateration.
the fans were open to new shit and eager to give props.

now its all hate, even artists like Esham and ICP are getting shitted on by there own fans on message boards and websites. WTF is up with that?
people forgot why they support the wicked shit.

May 24, 2002
People bitch because they dont like the music they are hearing...

just making a guess.

I mean just because some are pioneers it doesnt mean you need to like all the crap they put out

Jun 23, 2009
that shits nuts bru.. we passed out hella those cd's back in the day tho.. i was The D.A. back than.. shit definatly changed now! we stepped our game up somethin serious.. i listen to tjhat old skool shit n jus laugh.. hahahaa