MP3.COM Era

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2008
me and MI had this talk on the road...

before myspace rappers and soundclick rappers there was the MP3.com rappers that were the shit! Mad Insanity, Wolfpac, Halfbreed, Jesus Cock, 20 Dead Flower Children, LOCAL 13, Insolence etc.

they all got there start on that site, some blew up some fell off but it was a great era to be apart of the underground culture.
Thats when the wicketshit was in its prime.
Now its oversaturated too much with myspace and the other sites, but I fall victim to promoting my shit on myspace as well because of the convience, but i miss the old days.

Yall Remember the roots????

p.s. J RZ "Treat that bitch like a cow in the slaughtahouse!" (inside joke)

Sep 16, 2008
bob hustled like a motherfucker, half the horrorcore kids on that site were buying his beats hahah!!

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
I think thats where I first heard of MI
then found MadInsanity.com

Who was them one cats on MP3.com, they horrorcore had a song called Toxic??

At least back then there wasn't 500 million people rapping on there, it was alot easier to get noticed. Anybody with a USB mic can be a "rapper" on myspace and all that wack wack bullshit has made it next to impossible for anyone unsigned on there to be taken seriously.

May 26, 2007
DANIEL JORDAN EVERYBODY!!

A man who likes drugs as much as me! If your going to Hollywood you got to do it right. MIR and REEL LIFE did just that.

MP3.COMMIE!

Jun 23, 2007
i remember going on the virus independant store and wondering who the hell bedlam was, and going to 2nd wind cd store and seeing native funk i heard slaughterhouse and crap but when helltown cd came out i was hooked on mir and q strange