MOVIN UP TO THE EAST BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
I was living in Milpas the past 6 months.
This weekend I moved back to SAN JO (temporarily).
I'm planning on moving to the East Bay in April.
Since my commute to work (Walnut Creek) is long as fuck, I gotta move closer to work. I'm thinking Concord because
Walnut Creek seems too square and expensive.
I'd appreciate any tips on inexpensive apts and taquerias and
all that. I wanna know what's out in Concord. Where the hynas?
The bars and all that. Seems like Concord is deep with raza.

Aug 28, 2002
concord.. square? lol.. i think not.. i've lived there my whole life.. unless your gangbangin concords a coo ass place to be.. not many hardcore gangsters BUT its a coo spot to chill 'n have a layed back life..

Apr 25, 2002
damn u doin a lot of movin...well...u bouncin out the cornfields...good luck wherever u go mayn....i never been to cncord so i dont know where the spots are...

Jul 28, 2002
Concords a gay place to be at, i just moved to pleasant hill from the sco and its killin.... this place is square ass fuck with a bunch of scraps runnin around the streets

Apr 25, 2002
YA'LL TRIPPIN. THERES HOMEBOYZ PUTTIN IT DOWN IN CONCORD. CONCORD AINT SQUARE AS WALNUT CREEK. I WOULD'NT MOVE TO PLEASANT HILL THO, EXPENSIVE AND SQUARE. B-DAWG I BELIEVE IS A HOMEBOY FROM CONCORD. SOME SCRAPAS OUT THERE, MOST OF EM AINT ABOUT NADA THO.