Movies to watch while stoned...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
what football club do you support?
the best team dawg, ha ha, liverpool you see what i'm saying, the real reds, ha ha

"we will always walk alone, alone, alone," ha ha, nah but seriously, i feel like yeah, benitez has run his time and its time for a change of management, get someone like frank rikarrd, get us playing that free flowing one touch football i started supporting them for, that passing game, they need to start pushing that ball about like we use to back in the day, push it about, that champagne football, none of that techinical, tactical long ball bizness benitez likes you know

we need a better squad too, too much dead weight in the squad, for real like, you get me, onced we sort this type of stuff out, it will be on and poppin, trust, we've got the foundation, it just needs tweaking here and there, serious bizness, trust fam, true story

Jan 9, 2009
the best team dawg, ha ha, liverpool you see what i'm saying, the real reds, ha ha

"we will always walk alone, alone, alone," ha ha, nah but seriously, i feel like yeah, benitez has run his time and its time for a change of management, get someone like frank rikarrd, get us playing that free flowing one touch football i started supporting them for, that passing game, they need to start pushing that ball about like we use to back in the day, push it about, that champagne football, none of that techinical, tactical long ball bizness benitez likes you know

we need a better squad too, too much dead weight in the squad, for real like, you get me, onced we sort this type of stuff out, it will be on and poppin, trust, we've got the foundation, it just needs tweaking here and there, serious bizness, trust fam, true story

I KNEW THERE WAS REASON I DISSED YOU.
HOW U SUPPORT THE FUCKIN SC0USERS AND U FROM LONDON?

anyway on topic, great movies to watch while high:
FOOTBALL FACTORY
GREEN STREET HOOLIGANS
I.D.
CASS

all of em are about blood & football

Aug 5, 2009
I KNEW THERE WAS REASON I DISSED YOU.
HOW U SUPPORT THE FUCKIN SC0USERS AND U FROM LONDON?
ha ha, yeah i'm a armchair supporter, ha ha, but jonny 'magical' barnes, the way we passed the ball about, pushed that shit about, like how arsenal get down today, i wanted to support a local team, spurs, long ball arsenal at the time, but i couldn't front on that champagne football, ha ha, it had me hooked, proud armchair supporter for life, yes surr, ha ha

Jul 4, 2009
Yeah like when my girl wants to watch a movie, Ill sit there n act like Im watching it just to get her to shut up and lemme stick my hand down her pants

Aug 23, 2002
Awesome fuckin movie while you are high. This shit is crazy. You NEED to see requiem for a dream

oh and definately have to see idocracy... one of my favorite movies of all time

President Comacho is the shit