Movie Instrumentals/Theme Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've got a favor for the Siccness. I'm looking for some high quality movie instrumentals/theme songs. I've been given the task of finding 20 or so from different films, but I'm at a loss.

So far I've got:

Men in Black
Jaws
Halloween
Lord of the Rings

I'm doing this for a class in college and also for the wax museum I work at. Your help would be appreciated.

Jun 3, 2006
kill bill
devils rejects has a good sooundtrack
world trade center has a good score to the movie, when on surrond sound
any given sunday has a good soundtrack

help any?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Which ones do you need in particular? I got a big collection of soundtracks and scores from the 50's up until now.
Well, the music for school can be anything that was a well known score. For work, I actually need music from the films represented inside.

Here's a list of films represented inside off top:

M.A.S.H.
Terminator - received
Pirates of the Caribbean - received
the Universal Monster movies
Tales from the Crypt
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Indiana Jones - received
Gone with the Wind
Wizard of Oz
King Kong
Batman (Keaton) - received
Rambo
Planet of the Apes (Burton)
Star Trek: The Movie
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Carrie
The Exorcist
Silence of the Lambs
Phantom of the Opera
Alien
Star Wars
Talledaga Nights
The Sheik
The King and I
The Godfather

TV Shows:
M.A.S.H.
Magnum P.I.
Happy Days

That's the majority of the films in our museum.

May 4, 2002
Hit up the Google Blog Search. I'll dig through my external hd. if i get some time, and find some soundtracks. I'm not sure what I have and what I don't after my HD got nuked last year.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
hes always gettin to sum shit at the library....they fittin to ban him and revoke his card
LMAO You wrong for that one!

Hit up the Google Blog Search. I'll dig through my external hd. if i get some time, and find some soundtracks. I'm not sure what I have and what I don't after my HD got nuked last year.
I appreciate the help. It looks like I'll be able to get most, if not all, of what I'm looking for.

May 4, 2002
Movie soundtracks I have right now are:
Nightmare on Elm Street
Children of The Corn
Child's Play
From Beyond
Dawn of the Dead
Interview With The Vampire
Jaws
Christine
Friday the 13th
The Howling
Prince of Darkness
Scarface
The Highlander
Cobra
The Terminator
A Comp. of Vampire movie themes feat. : The Hunger, Fright Night, To Die For, Dracula, Vamp, Vampire Circus, and a few more
Escape From LA (Main Title)
Superman theme
Jurassic Park
Last Of The Mohicans theme
John William's Love Theme from Earthquake
John William's Harry Potter theme
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Medallion Calls

May 9, 2002
I've got a favor for the Siccness. I'm looking for some high quality movie instrumentals/theme songs. I've been given the task of finding 20 or so from different films, but I'm at a loss.

So far I've got:

Men in Black
Jaws
Halloween
Lord of the Rings

I'm doing this for a class in college and also for the wax museum I work at. Your help would be appreciated.
So do you want movie scores...or movie soundtracks?

May 4, 2002
The soundtracks I listed all have scores on them. They're the original music from the movies. Some are called soundtracks and some are called scores, not sure why the difference.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Technically, I need scores. The Main Title and film pacing music instrumentals. I consider a soundtrack to be a compilation of songs used in the film, not the orchestral score.