Moved to Concord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
Orale the move has been made. Monument/Oak Grove area.

All I see is a bunch of chuntaros everywhere but I know there's scraps lurking in the cuts. Well this Shark is out here with the NORTH and the Shark City in the Cora . No disrespect to Concord homeboys.

Don't come at me talkin about smashing on scrapas.
I don't know you and you don't know me.
The only ppl I ride with are my homies and those I can tell are solid as they get. Kickin it with some beers is a different story.

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

^^^^DAMN 4 REAL U LIVE VIRGINIA LANE DATZ SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE EXPECT THOSE SCRAPS 2 TRY TO GANG UP ON U AND SAY U KNOW WHERE U AT PUTO AND SHIT LIKE DAT BUT OVERALL THEY AINT DOIN SHIT I STAY ON SOLANO SO IF U AROUND OVER THERE HIT ME UP WELL DRINK SOME BEERS OR SOMETHIN AND OH YEA ON SOME FUNNY SHIT THEY GOT SOME LITTLE 12 YEARS OLD TRYING TO BANG SEWER THEY ARE FUNNY AZZ FUCK THERE CALLED SST THEY SOME FUNNY MOTHAFUCKAS THEY STAY ON ROBIN LANE WATCH I BET IF U WERE 2 COME UP 2 DEM 500 BUCKS SAYS THERE GOING 2 SAY THEY DONT BANG

Aug 8, 2003
yea homie i have a cuzzin that lives off of monument... a lil bit past the 7-11... i was out there not even a few weeks ago and the blok was lit up with police activity.. hit me up homie, next time out that way we can burn or soak..

p.s. big ups too the folx who didnt quote the skrampito talkin shit and giving us time too delete his booshit

Aug 8, 2003
$iccnes$ kid said:
yea most scraps in concord r found in the monument area....i live in north concord off solano kinda
never knew that.. i went up in the 7-11 one day flamed up and seen a paisa in a LA dodgers hat.. he didnt look twice at me so i didnt think nothin of it really... eh.. oh well..