Most Talented Homeboy Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'll be pressing through the studio I record at it's called session one. No spanish tracks.. I'm giving my first all spanish verse to Mr. Menti most likely won't do any more. Kinda feel like I limit myself doing spanish only cause i'm not up to par yet but I been practicing freestyling in spanish so once my games up i'll release more.

Aug 20, 2003
IM A LIL BIAS BUT IN NO ORDER BIG OSO,BIG RHINO,SLEEPY SANTINO, SILENT LOCO,SILENT MACHETEZ,PISTOL C,REDRUM,WOODIE,DROOPY LECTOR,LIL DUCE,AKAZIE. BUT THERE IS ALOT MORE TALENT OUT THERE. UP N COMERS ARE THRE4T,SMILEY.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I'll be pressing through the studio I record at it's called session one. No spanish tracks.. I'm giving my first all spanish verse to Mr. Menti most likely won't do any more. Kinda feel like I limit myself doing spanish only cause i'm not up to par yet but I been practicing freestyling in spanish so once my games up i'll release more.

ahh man .. i want a spanish rhino verse..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Very special Gracias to all who mentioned my name. Most highly appreciated for the recognition also a quick update on my next solo Have I Sinned. I been all over the drawing board on what I want to do with it an what angles to take my writting has elevated so much I don't want to cheat my fans on that so ive scratched alot of old material. Im settling on giving you a real solo album no features other then 1 bonus track with my selected features. You heard it here first so when anyone tries to bite my game plan lol. Its gonna hit itunes first week of january and im only pressing 100 copies for those loyal collectors to purchase.

Back on thread:
My list concist's of with no order.. MR.G, TOKZTERO, SLEEPY SANTINO, LIL DEE, WOODIE, CARRILLO, AN FRANK GUCCI.
dope!

Feb 13, 2004
Big Tone,Big Oso Loc, speedy Loc, Woodie, Shadow, Casper Loc, Sandman, Big Rhino, Nsanity, 14 Caliber, Sleepy Santino, Lil Raider and whole lot more.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I am wondering if some of you ACTUALLY think some of the rap cats you listed are really tight, or if you are just hoping they read your post & shoot you a prop or 2. LOTS OF LOLZ. :chinese:

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Shadow, Lil Dee for sure are the only ones im bumping right now.. Couple Big Tone songs, but not the new ones tho. I still got the Sleepy Santino Northern Lifestyle in my deck. ^ N of course my folx from deep Sleep, RIP Chino. Not many i like now a days...

Dec 4, 2006
Talented? none!

Good rappers? yes some...

I like to see one of them do some real hip hop shit..outside of their gang lifestyle... if one can drop an album with couple of features, great production and lyrics on point...

That's when I'll call him talented..