Most Talented Homeboy Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
WELL WE ALREADY KNOW THEY ALL CAN SPIT,BUT WHO YOU TRYING TO HEAR THE NEW PEOPLE COMING UP OR THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY ESTABLISHED? OFF TOP HERES A FEW PEOPLE THAT COME TO MIND,

AKAZIE,SKAREKROW,GOPH,YOUNG MOEJA,DROWZY,THRE4T,

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^ yup.
also silent machetez, him and scarekrow are 2 very talented muthafuckerz!!
other than the obvious + allready listed i think:
sleepy santino, louie loc, young luck, keek dogg(he can be hit n miss but songs like "the realest" off the "smashin" comp show huge talent)

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Shit, forgot about Silent. Homeboy can spit in english & spanish. "My Curse" still gets played daily, liked the whole story behind it.

gracias .. theres times that i want to hang up the mic and think rap is a waste of time .. but then i see a coment like this .. and it comletely motivates me. Thanks for the feedback homie its much appreciated.

Feb 1, 2011
Lil Raider is a good rapper but id like to hear the homie rap about different things than what he always raps about. Lil Toro definitely got talent the homie can flow. Big rhino got to be one of the best out right now, he can touch multiple subjects and rap in different styles and it always slaps. Lil dee's always been one of my favorite rappers, the homies wordplay is always deep and I always gotta smoke to his music. Off top anyone who ran with East co co had fire, B-dawg, shadow, lou-e-lou - thats what I called rap.

Very special Gracias to all who mentioned my name. Most highly appreciated for the recognition also a quick update on my next solo Have I Sinned. I been all over the drawing board on what I want to do with it an what angles to take my writting has elevated so much I don't want to cheat my fans on that so ive scratched alot of old material. Im settling on giving you a real solo album no features other then 1 bonus track with my selected features. You heard it here first so when anyone tries to bite my game plan lol. Its gonna hit itunes first week of january and im only pressing 100 copies for those loyal collectors to purchase.

Back on thread:
My list concist's of with no order.. MR.G, TOKZTERO, SLEEPY SANTINO, LIL DEE, WOODIE, CARRILLO, AN FRANK GUCCI.

Very special Gracias to all who mentioned my name. Most highly appreciated for the recognition also a quick update on my next solo Have I Sinned. I been all over the drawing board on what I want to do with it an what angles to take my writting has elevated so much I don't want to cheat my fans on that so ive scratched alot of old material. Im settling on giving you a real solo album no features other then 1 bonus track with my selected features. You heard it here first so when anyone tries to bite my game plan lol. Its gonna hit itunes first week of january and im only pressing 100 copies for those loyal collectors to purchase.

Back on thread:
My list concist's of with no order.. MR.G, TOKZTERO, SLEEPY SANTINO, LIL DEE, WOODIE, CARRILLO, AN FRANK GUCCI.

Sep 25, 2008
CANT WAIT! WHERE YOU PRESSING AT,WHERES A GOOD PLACE TO GO? ARE YOU HAVING ANY SPANISH TRACKZ ON UR SOLO?.......... 1.big rhino 2.silent loco 3.moreno