most slept on producers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2006
Who yall think is da most slept on producers???

Yall sleepin on tha pillionaires...production credits include ....."don't spill it" by mistah fab.kuzzo fly.j-diggs & bleu davinci....
"Diggs dance" & "boomp boomp" from california living 2....."tyeal life" by rydah j klyde on what's realy thizzin
And "bang 4 bread" the 1st track on the money gangs debut...and new beats on the new dubee and more yeeeeeeee.......
Pillionaires also produce "pillionaires & furly" featuring mac dre.......

May 8, 2005
INDECENT THA SLAPMASTER!!! been my fav. producer since i first heard his shit. slaps all day long.
i'm also really feelin Charizma, Shauny-B, J-Wells.... those r just sum names i rarely hear mentioned that i think r dope.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
You talkin' about cats who make beats? Or are you talkin' about cats who actually PRODUCE songs?? I know a lot of cats that can make beats that are slept on...but I can only count on one hand how many actually produce songs.

May 31, 2006
THAPILLIONAIRES said:
Who yall think is da most slept on producers???

Yall sleepin on tha pillionaires...production credits include ....."don't spill it" by mistah fab.kuzzo fly.j-diggs & bleu davinci....
"Diggs dance" & "boomp boomp" from california living 2....."tyeal life" by rydah j klyde on what's realy thizzin
And "bang 4 bread" the 1st track on the money gangs debut...and new beats on the new dubee and more yeeeeeeee.......
Pillionaires also produce "pillionaires & furly" featuring mac dre.......
wasn't that a straight sample from "Thizzelle Dance"? i don't really know for sure, not the Mac Dre era i listen to..