MOST SLEPT ON ALBUM OF 2006???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
what do yall feel was the most slept on album of the year...

i going to say Lupe Fiasco Food & Liqour...this album is dope and i kno it didnt sell too hot and i only know about 3 people that have heard it....id give the lyrics a 9/10 the beats an 8.5/10 and his flow a 9/10....i dont think you can say hip-hop is dead if you hear this...and i liked that he did him on the album..he didnt pretend to be somethin he wasnt...definatly worth coppin or atleast listening to

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Panacea - Ink Is My Drink

Lupe was sick, definitely one of my favorite this year but there was a lot of hype on it so I wouldnt realy call it overlooked...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,i picked it cause it is a huge step up for them compared to albums like "now you know"...much more mature,better content,more well put together.

alot of people judge them for their previous material so know alot of those same people passed on this one this year.

Nov 23, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
tech n9ne- everready the religion
by the mainstream ya but it got much prasie from his fans and underground fans period....suprsingly most people have never heard of tech and the ones that have think he's a phsyco devil worshiper...i think if the mainstream got a chance to really hear it they woulda felt the album

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Panacea - Ink is my drink... had some nice ass beats, def one of the slept on albums....

Jedi Mind...that cd was dope as hell
Louis Logic - Mysery loves company....I think it came out earlier this year rite?...slept on also

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
SiKHMaDe said:
Panacea - Ink is my drink... had some nice ass beats, def one of the slept on albums....

Jedi Mind...that cd was dope as hell
Louis Logic - Mysery loves company....I think it came out earlier this year rite?...slept on also
yeah,came out this year...one of my favorite albums this year

Nov 7, 2006
bambamslapz said:
by the mainstream ya but it got much prasie from his fans and underground fans period....suprsingly most people have never heard of tech and the ones that have think he's a phsyco devil worshiper...i think if the mainstream got a chance to really hear it they woulda felt the album
i think its a sleeper album though. like right now it aint known in mainstream but it will be shoortly. how cant it, thats one of the dopest albums ive heard in a while.

Feb 8, 2003
BUSTA RHYMES : THE BIG BANG
TOO SHORT : BLOW YOUR WHISTLE
Z-RO : STILL LIVING
AZ : THE FORMAT
OBIE TRICE : SECOND ROUNDS ON ME
RAY CASH : CASH ON DELIVARY
DONELL JONES : JOURNEY OF A GEMINI
AVANT : DIRECTOR
JR WRITER : HISTORY IN THE MAKING
DMX : YEAR OF THE DOG AGAIN
GHOSTFACE KILLAH : FISHSCALE
LLOYD BANKS : ROTTEN APPLE
CAM'RON : KILLA SEASON

They deserved way more sells then what he got

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
i think its a sleeper album though. like right now it aint known in mainstream but it will be shoortly. how cant it, thats one of the dopest albums ive heard in a while.

I doubt it. I was going to list the same CD as my sleeper of 2006. It is easy to understand why he wont go mainstream. That was my first Tech N9ne album, but I dont think he has "it" to be mainstream...which is good and bad. He can stil make his money AND kept control over his career and not be corrupted to making wack party/club songs and making up silly dances. Its bad, because alot of people wont get to listen to him. I only heard about him on here. And further, I only picked it up because everyone was saying how Lynch had a good verse on the CD. And I picked it up as soon as best buy had it in stock. HAsnt left my radio since.

Feb 10, 2006
BAYBOY34 said:
Ice Cube-Laugh Now Cry Later

How is Ice Cube slept on?

He went Gold thats good enough for him. Its not like he's been going 5 Million each of his last cds.

Should more of people purchased his cd. Yes but I think he sold quite well.

I say The Product - One Hunid is the most slept on Album of 2006