MOST SLEPT ON ALBUM OF 2006???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dough Boy
Mitchy Slick - Urban Survival Syndrom

i didnt like it much, not best Mitchy Slick albums :mad:

Really............2 bad!! I can bump more songs on this album than on Triggeration Station

Mar 12, 2006
Rhymefest-Blue Collar

Not the best album of 2006, but definitely a good album that got slept on by pretty much everybody... He's got some skills... And if you haven't heard it yet, don't go and start talkin shit...

Aug 22, 2005
Tech N9ne Everready (the religion),By most of the industry but fuck that you know the underground was feeling that shit

Nov 26, 2006
There are way too many to name because of rap beefs that are going around so until they stop eating up the spot light for the rest of them it will continue on and on. It's sad but it's very true the way music has come into effect these days.

Jul 4, 2005
im looooovvvin 2 see tech n9ne gettin his props in this thread...hands down, best rap album of the year, and easily the most slept on album, not to mention artist.

a bold statement i know, but if u wanna try and tell me otherwise, im up 4 a pleasant debate...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im gonna go ahead and disagree with anyone saying Lupe Fiasco's album was slept on. There was about a month where "Kick Push" would come on 106 and i'd go to 94.9 and it was on there too! that shit was all over Mtv AND BET (which usually doesnt show offbeat artists too much love).

Also, its tough to speak on either Jacka or Husalah's albums because even tho they were both on like shit they both have a tendency to recycle verses on what are supposedly "ALL NEW SHIT!" dont get me wrong; i love both albums. but being slept on? when i hear the same four bars or whole verse used 2+ times on an album i feel shitted on.

As far as slept on? Scarface - The Product. I actually just posted a thread about it because i hadnt heard anybody talk about it and they had about 25 copies for $1.50 ea. at Tower. That album is already, in my mind, a classic. I can tell that they didnt press that many and they probably aren't in a hurry to press more (i dont think it ever made billboard top 100) so in about a year or so after some people pick up a used copy you're gonna see a tremendo amount of threads on this bitch sayin: "Who got that Product? i need that shit!!!" and "I'll give $75 for a mint copy of The Product" that album shat on everything else this year.