Most Influential MidWest MC's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^Yeah. University City probably just a little get money town.
i think it was a burb on the south side....i saw his moms pad on mtv about a year ago.. her pad is worth easily a mill and most likely more and that was the house kayne grew up in.

I know kayne makes tight beats but what do you expect from a motherfucker whos first musical instrumant was the latest MPC out?

May 11, 2002
University City is not no flower garden. It's not the worst place in St. Louis, but it's not the best. There is not much action there, but it can get rough in some areas. And U City sits a little North West of downtown.

Feb 22, 2006
Codeine said:
University City is not no flower garden. It's not the worst place in St. Louis, but it's not the best. There is not much action there, but it can get rough in some areas. And U City sits a little North West of downtown.

its still ghetto!

May 20, 2006
STL goes hard, Chi-town goes hard. The music business is about making money, and in the Midwest Nelly and Kanye are staccin cheez!!!!!!!!!! Fucc how they were raised or what part of town they are from, them niggaz get money and that's what the bottom line is.

Dec 11, 2005
Codeine said:

werd...UC is on the westside of stlouis.Like you said its not a real bad area but theres a lot of black folks.Then again black folks are every where in stlouis even the suburbs.