Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
MANY OF YALL DON'T VENTURE INTO THE OPEN FORUM SO I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE INTERESTING TO A LOT OF THE BAY AREA FOLK ON HERE...IT'S CRAZY THAT OAKLAND IS AT NUMBER 3 AND ABOVE DETROIT, THINGS MUST BE PRETTY BAD. RICHMOND IS #14 ON THE LIST ALSO.

1. Camden, NJ
2. St. Louis, MO
3. Oakland, CA
4. Detroit, MI
5. Flint, MI
6. New Orleans, LA
7. Birmingham, AL
8. Cleveland, OH
9. Jackson, MS
10. Memphis, TN

Complete list:
http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2009...9_Rank_Rev.pdf

Nov 17, 2009
Hey, theres a lil improvement, the O was #2 last year, nj iz allways #1 ,it must b real hood out there! It might rain for 6months str8 up here n seattle,but shit u go to da river and go salmon fishn instead of sitting around and bang on da internet! Lol

Feb 22, 2006
half of these murders wouldnt happen if everyone was organized and respected each other...instead everyone is greedy and has too much pride.....

this aint nothin to be proud of, but i can understand it at teh same time.

Its about rep; and when u on teh streets, u cant let no one punk you and fuck wit your money.....

if all this energy was used to actually make changes, Oakland could return to being a great city...

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
My city is East Palo Alto, my little sisters have seen people murdered before they even got into high school. I dont think this is a good forum id rather have my family in a place were murder is only in games. Im not proud of my city being a bad pass ghetto.... i love it n all but no

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Crazy this is why I do all the positive stuff if its bad now wait until the next 5-10 years. It all starts at home us fathers need to be there for our kids no matter if you with the mom or not fuck that im doing all I can to make sure mine have the best education,are involved in sports etc.. And all that but also game them up cause it is a ruff world and I always tell my kids when I drop them off two things I Love Them and Be A Leader Not A Follower....

May 31, 2006
Crazy this is why I do all the positive stuff if its bad now wait until the next 5-10 years. It all starts at home us fathers need to be there for our kids no matter if you with the mom or not fuck that im doing all I can to make sure mine have the best education,are involved in sports etc.. And all that but also game them up cause it is a ruff world and I always tell my kids when I drop them off two things I Love Them and Be A Leader Not A Follower....
forreal, home is where it all begins.. what happens there molds the youth into what they become on the streets.

much respect to you and what you do.

May 2, 2009
Hey, theres a lil improvement, the O was #2 last year, nj iz allways #1 ,it must b real hood out there! It might rain for 6months str8 up here n seattle,but shit u go to da river and go salmon fishn instead of sitting around and bang on da internet! Lol
OAKLAND WAS NUMBER 4 LAST YEAR I THINK.