MOS DEF CALLz OUT THOzE CLAIM'N "BEST RAPPER ALIVE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
What im saying is the one with teh bigger fan base and more support is the one who word is more powerful. Look at nelly and krs one for example. Or your broke ass up against lyor cohens you'll never win.

Now im done posting in this thread I said what i had too so dont quote me no more
First off I'll quote you as many times as I want...

Second learn how to put a sentence together cuz i dont no what the fuck point you were trying to make.

Third you have no point, being the best aint got nothing to do with how much money or fans you got. If mos def where to go in on lil wayne or any other rapper for that matter and eat him up then hes the better emcee PERIOD. Like I said you dont get the essence of what hip hop is so you cant understand my point. If you really believe what your saying then thats just sad, you no nothing about the culture of hip hop.

Feb 8, 2003
First off I'll quote you as many times as I want...

Second learn how to put a sentence together cuz i dont no what the fuck point you were trying to make.

Third you have no point, being the best aint got nothing to do with how much money or fans you got. If mos def where to go in on lil wayne or any other rapper for that matter and eat him up then hes the better emcee PERIOD. Like I said you dont get the essence of what hip hop is so you cant understand my point. If you really believe what your saying then thats just sad, you no nothing about the culture of hip hop.

You quote me always bc your on my dick like some bitch who pussy hole i filled up.

You talking about my sentence editing bitch look at your signature you cant even spell enemies correctly. You spelled it enimies. You failed right there fake azz internet editor.

I know way more about urban music then you will ever know. it has nothing to do with whos a better mc no more its a popularity game now bc its more about the business side now and if a nigga not generating them numbers or making hits they not fucking with you. Mos def a nice poet but he cant put together a real album for shit. Its not the 90's no more you outdated square.

Since you talking bout culture and all that shit Go listen to your generic sounding chicano rap and make like your name and get ghost and get off my dick ol willie azz boy.

Sep 22, 2006
LOL@This clown posting pictures of a broad who's obviously mixed and then trying to play it off like she's white, while making up excuses. You'd have to be blind (or at least color blind) to believe she is white. Not only that, but She was on the E television channel special called "rapper wives" where they CLEARLY show her dad is black. Link here:

http://theyoungfreshnew.com/2009/05...na-wyatt-turning-a-stripper-into-a-housewife/

You lose.

I dont never lie about shit and i can always back it up.
OK, I'm still waiting for you to back up those claims of him having a "white" wife, the black community not accepting him, being "anti white" and a "hypocrite". So far you've proven nothing except the fact that he has to pay child support and had relationship issues, which have nothing to do with your previous post. And really, the best you can do is post a link from Media Take Out of all places? That's another loss.

And you are the last person that should be correcting anyone's spelling when you type out words like "hypicritical" when it's "hypocritical" you dumb illiterate fuck.

Feb 5, 2005
Mos Def gets it done....I think the idea is sound since everyone wants to claim to be the GOAT. I say if you think your the shit then prove it in your group of peers. Plus the charity aspect is dope. If you gonna talk shit a least let someone benifit from it.

I doubt this will happen but It would be dope to see

YUP !!

I THINK IT IS A GOOD CONCEPT...

HE AINT SAYIN HE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE EITHER...

I'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR SOMEBODY TO STEP UP AND TRY SOMETHIN LIKE THIS TOO...

BAC'K IN THE DAY YOU COULDNT JUS JUMP IN THE RAP GAME AND SAY YOU WAS THE BEST WITHOUT WREC'KIN A CYPHER OR 2 WIT SOME OF THE BEST...

OR AT LEAST PROVIN IT AGAINST SOME OF THE MORE WELL RESPECT'D IN THE GAME...

THIS WOULD B GOOD AND IT IS A TEAM vs TEAM CONCEPT...

IF I COULDNT MAKE IT TO SEE IT LIVE, I'D DEFINITELY BREAK BREAD TO SEE IT HAPPEN...

FUC'K SOME ALBUM SALE SHIT AND A FANBASE !!!

LETz SEE WHO REALLY GOT SOME SKILL WITHOUT THE PRODUCTION/AUTO-TUNE HOOKz !!

PLUS, IT WILL BENEFIT A GOOD CAUSE...

MY 2 CENTz ON IT...

- GEEzUz

Sep 6, 2006
mos def is a lyrical g... if he wanted a alot of "fanbase" he wouldve been making club/kiddy music but no, why? cuz hes to hip hop for that...

Mar 4, 2007
whos talking about fanbase, im saying if it came up to lyrical which is what really makes an emcee then its mos def for sure...and im sure most of yall might say if u aint got a fanbase then u really aint nothing but then think of how many artist out there got skill but not really heard of....

so when it comes to mos def vs jayz i think we got it coverd

Dec 18, 2002
i really like mos, black thought, doom, and nas. never really checked for jay electronica. heard his name a lot though. what should i check for?
jay elect is ridiculous lyrically.

he fucks with alot of dilla beats on his mixtape, does them justice.

i dunno what these other guys are talking about, hes very versatile.