Mormans Getting Checked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i got stuck watching one of those lifetime movies about some woman who escaped from one of those paligamist sects, shit was hilarious

Nov 13, 2004
Check out these videos. The guys in blue are Black Israelites, the same as the guy choppin it up with the Mormans in the first video I posted. I don't know how credible what there talking about is but they are reading scriptures and it sounds believable.

Check it out and really listen to what they are sayin, this shit is deep.

P.S. Not for the young and dumb!

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Jan 7, 2004
Oh yes that was great, I actually had never seen that first video posted. I'm not a religious person but that’s hilarious these Mormons go around trying to "spread the word" that they know nothing about. I think this shows how gullible some people are, I mean there out there riding there bikes trying to "recruit" on what they believe in and they didn’t even seem to have a full understanding of what they believe in.

I have no problem with religion or religious people but people like that are just tools and I think it’s great that some one put them in question.

Dec 26, 2004
My mother said back in the 70's they be callin Indians "laminites". I read in they book that we're wicked people so thats why we have dark skin. Then IF we convert or 'believe' in the church, after death our skin turns 'back' to white.

Sep 3, 2002
My mother said back in the 70's they be callin Indians "laminites". I read in they book that we're wicked people so thats why we have dark skin. Then IF we convert or 'believe' in the church, after death our skin turns 'back' to white.
Thats just heresay bro, Mormons really dont have a good track record when it comes to people of color, nevertheless Lamanites, in the book of Mormon are described as being more righteous than the nephites (the white ones) in the end.

May 17, 2002
As a person raised in the mormon church, in utah, i am very, very happy that I have disaffiliated myself with the mormon church. Aside from their charitable contributions, I do not have many positives to say about the church.