More than 250 CDs on eBay (some rare ones)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
AMW $60, King Goldi $50, Slicc $50.
As you can see I'm not looking for the maximum scrilla, I just gotta get rid of these asap, that's why I accepted a few offers.
But I understand what you said about getting hope to get a CD and then being disappointed when you see the listing has been ended so I'll stop selling them out of eBay and let the auctions go.
My bad, good luck on your bids tho...

Dec 25, 2003
DAMN!!! Ur gonna make so much fetti bro!! Sucks ass I gotta miss out on sum Ive been strivin to swoop on in the past years like 2/11 for one!!! U got the best auction out in a long while tho & Im still thinkin about winnin sum if they dont go beyond my limit & the other disappointment is the overseas shipping but Imma keep checkin back tho cuz u posted the "holy grail" of rap auctions!!! Load of classics to choose from......

Feb 21, 2011
I got 70 on AMW if you haven't sent it out yet. Just saying. And na maybe I tripped a little on that 1. It's always good to see what other people are willing to pay as well though.. Maybe I'll PM you some offers because 6 days is a while if your looking to get rid of em fast...

Dec 25, 2003
Too bad I ended up passin; high bids, high shipping costs that I just cannot take the risk; I would be so broke after winning even a dozen rare classics Ive been tryin to get ahold of for years... Oh well maybe later, it aint the end of the world for me... Vintage stuff is all I buy......

Feb 21, 2011
Damn some of those went ridiculously high for what they were. I Even saw some CD's sell that are on amazon for a lot cheaper. I don't use amazon though so I'm guessing lots of people sell represses on there. Since a lot of the descriptions of CD's on amazon don't really mention whether they are originals or not. Or people would rather just know there buying off a trusted seller I'm guessing. Either way dope auctions you definitely made some good paper off those !!

Jan 6, 2003
I'm impressed by the prices too. I guess when you list so many classics in one batch the different bidders just start with one, then go on to the next one when they lose the first one etc..... pushing up the prices. congratulations on doing hella good sales Ant-1.
And I was surprised that the Sircle of sin sold for approx 250 too... damn