MORE FUCKZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Quote:Originally Posted by Mr. Arson
too many sammy p's, and not enough mac d r e's.

LMFAO. thats sum funny shit

May 30, 2006
YOUNG BREW said:
^^ mayn u seriously on dudes nuts...let that shit go..u look like somebodys ex bitch hell bent on slandering his name
I said that cuz it was getting boring in the last 2 pages of this thread. I'd love 2 slander ur name but I'm sure ur a Siccness triple OG wit ur 8,000 + post.

Jul 16, 2007
YOUNG BREW said:
^^ yea your correct...with your 2000 in less than a year..probably 75% of um dedicated to clim...keep it up u gone suprass me homie....have a good day

why does everyone do the "^^^^" thing?

no shit your talking to someone above your post
you cant be responding to anything after your post, right?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dont worry bout it(that was directed at ^^^^^^^^ YOU..incase u couldnt tell)

Jul 16, 2007
YOUNG BREW said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dont worry bout it(that was directed at ^^^^^^^^ YOU..incase u couldnt tell)

when your posts stretch the boards to the side, you know you're typing too much

May 30, 2006
YOUNG BREW said:
^^ yea your correct...with your 2000 in less than a year..probably 75% of um dedicated to clim...keep it up u gone suprass me homie....have a good day
No that's called being able 2 log in from ur fone. Like I told Green Eyes. I don't log in from a computer half the time. I'm on my Treo right now. I do this Siccness shit on the go & that's why I can log in & out so randomly. What's yr excuse 4 breaking "post" records?

Apr 25, 2002
^^haha..cuz im at home at a computer...u seriously think u sound less nerdy by tellin me u do all your posting from your phone? haha you crazy...ya im in front of a comp...so what?..u tellin me your walkin round..drivin around...whatever the fuck and still posting a message every 30 seconds...