more "album art"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Please NO!!! That type face doesn't even come close to working with the imagery me and Josh were working with. I wish I could show ya'll now what I did!!

Aug 31, 2005
NINE1TREY said:
Please NO!!! That type face doesn't even come close to working with the imagery me and Josh were working with. I wish I could show ya'll now what I did!!
ok well...just tell us this

is the cover and album art going to be what tech wants...or what Fontana wants

because the cover seems to be what Fontana wants

Aug 18, 2002
The basic ideas are still there I believe from what Josh has told me, although I haven't seen anything final. Just how elaborate it is and the imagery in which they hope Tech to be portrayed in is different. What we were doing was probably on a more ancient feel than what you see now which IMO I see Fast the Furious. From what I know though, Tech digs it so don't think he's not in some control. Honestly, I think he understands.

Aug 31, 2005
so will we see what you and josh had done...eventually...after the album is out and all?

and when you were talking about a more ancient feel are we talkin about the logo/text?

or the artistic style used for the album art in general?