more "album art"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
nah it's new if im not mistaken, just seen it myself on his myspace

and yah they went with Hoffine for the album cover?

Aug 9, 2005
Eyeless said:
and yah they went with Hoffine for the album cover?
last i heard they abandoned him and were gonna use this cop-out of an album cover (imo)

im just not feeln this but w/e the album cover is so be it

Aug 9, 2005
GXfromKy said:
hoffine did shoot that pic from what i had seen earlier

and that this cover was a compromise between strange and fontana
potential temporary album cover if im not mistaken? :cheeky:

Some photographer that was supposed to help with the album cover flaked on them, so they got someone else named JOSHUA HOFFINE to do the album cover and damn... I must say that his work IS WICKED AS HELL... he reminds me of a new aged Joel Peter Witkin... his photos are very psychotically creative!! CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE AT:
www.JoshuaHoffine.com
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=188576

Sep 17, 2003
Nope.... that scary ass clown on the left (yes, I know it's Tech) would scare all the little 12 and 13 year olds that are going to buy his album! First, let them buy it, then let them open it up and see that. :classic:

Anyway, I was thinking that the Tech N9ne you see in the Robe represents his Anghellic album, and the Tech N9ne you see in the crazy clown/devil horns represents Absolute Power. But, I was probably wrong there. It probably just represents good/bad. :cool:

Feb 4, 2006
this should be the album cover! What you see is what you get. This depiction of spiritual warfare brings out the best in the best. Deep down we all know it's real stuff.

Feb 17, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
would scare all the little 12 and 13 year olds that are going to buy his album!
is everready going to have an edited version too? i thought absolute power did, but i've never seen it at wal-mart or anything...tech could really use a wal-mart market to help him

Sep 17, 2003
the.know.how said:
is everready going to have an edited version too? i thought absolute power did, but i've never seen it at wal-mart or anything...tech could really use a wal-mart market to help him

Yes, Absolute Power does have an edited version, and yes you could/can buy it at Wal*Mart.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1984836#

In fact, when I bought my second copy of Absolute power, I grabbed the edited copy I found at Wal*Mart... one, just to have it; and two, just to listen to what an edited Tech CD sounded like. I think Everready will have an edited version too, but you never know.