Moonshine Bandits w/ Bubba Sparxxx...E-40...Haystak!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Re: humboldt hip hop

GARTH VADER said:
we got a show together next month with haystack -- welcome to humboldt guys home of the chronic.. cant wait to hear your shit keep pimpin my fellow cracker rappers.. garth vader at www.garthvader.biz

HELL YA ......ITS GONNA BE BIG......Big ass Party!!!
Cant wait to get hook up, should be a blast...

thx for stoppn in........

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
TO BE HONEST, IT WAS A MARKETING DECISION BY OUR LABEL ........

TO BE STRAIGHT FORWARD W/ U, KAOZ IS THE HOMIE, BUT HE HASN'T SOLD NEAR THE AMOUNT AS THE OTHER CATS........

BUBBA SPARXXX = 900,000
E-40 = HAS GONE PLATINUM
HAYSTAK = SOLD OVER 100,000 UNITS // SIGNED W/ DEF JAM
DROOP = SOLD A TOTAL OF OVER 25,000 UNITS
BUKSHOT = SOLD A TOTAL OF OVER 50,000 UNITS

BUT THE KAOZ TRACK IS A HOT TRACK ON THE ALBUM!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
NicknackNutSack said:
The homie had the snippet cd... is this some kind of a joke?????????? i cant understand how these guys get features like droop and nelly...it doesnt make sence.
'

THANK YOU...

OVER 100 LIVE SHOWS.
RADIO PLAY NATIONALLY.
MTV LICENSED TRACKS.
DO THE MATH.

THERE ARE SOME REVIEWS IN MAGAZINES TOO ABOUT US,

MOONSHINE BANDITS
SOGGY CRACKERZ

These guys could have some big potential with this album if it is pushed right. “Soggy Crackerz” is filled with party anthms that can get the club jumpn soon as that first kick or clap hits the speakers. I’m liking how they add a little sing songy element into some of the songs, it really fits well with their style and takes the songs up a notch. They’ve got some big guest appearances also. “Country Livin” features Bubba Sparxxx. This one can be a hit, I am diggn it. “Crooked Swerve” featuring the ambassador of the Bay, E-40. This song is tight too, and could have some hit potential. That’s what I’m noticing from what I’m hearing, I think these cats are going for songs that could have big potential, not just your typical ghetto tales. “Daylight” is another nice one. “Showgirls” is a stripper anthem, they gotta get this one up in the clubs and let some of these fine ladies get down to it. “Whitefolks” is another tight one which features Bukshot.

-XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Everybody needs to swoop this one so quick so fast! All the tracks are banging. It's real original and fresh and it has some huge names like E-40, Bubba Sparxxx and many more on it. The production is pure slapping. A definite hitter right here, cop it!

Grab a cup and go swoop this up, so you can get down on the floor and do the do-si-do!

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Baby Nicky said:
Everybody needs to swoop this one so quick so fast! All the tracks are banging. It's real original and fresh and it has some huge names like E-40, Bubba Sparxxx and many more on it. The production is pure slapping. A definite hitter right here, cop it!

Grab a cup and go swoop this up, so you can get down on the floor and do the do-si-do!

Peace

APPRECIATE THE LOVE!!!

HOWZ THAT REVIEW COMING ?