Montana Hip-hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
^ but hes not acting ganster he sais he's not in to that shit. he would emberress you more if he acted hard an we know he aint vs being himself. if its on some square shit than let the man do his lil hip hop thing. what are reppin? are you gonna make montana look unsoft? come on man if your really livin in montana you have no reason besides meth addicted parents to get very ghetto. not to say there aint murderers in mt but who cares?

Nov 29, 2006
^ Read my post mane, I aint say nothing about about him acting Gangsta, I told him he's making us look soft with his music.
As in he aint putting a hundred precent in his music, for Montana not having no murders? I guess you can think that. Since your from out of town right? I'm reppin Great Falls where the grass is green. Aint from no ghetto, who said you gotta be ghetto to be hard.

And you damn right I'ma make Great Town look good.
By the way you staying in Great Town?

Apr 25, 2002
GTDProductions said:
Montana not having no murders? I guess you can think that. Since your from out of town right?
Montana, 1.9 murders per 100,000 people in 2005, that's 46 out of 50.

Washington, also not Murderville, was at 3.3, that's 33 out of 50.

Source

I think what Ez-Roo is gettin at is nobody from Seattle will support gangster music from Montana, period. For the same reason, nobody from a lot of other places will support gangster music from Seattle, period.

If whoever this label is can get people from Montana to support gangster music from Montana, then more power to 'em.

Aug 9, 2005
^ Read my post mane, I aint say nothing about about him acting Gangsta, I told him he's making us look soft with his music.
As in he aint putting a hundred precent in his music, for Montana not having no murders? I guess you can think that. Since your from out of town right? I'm reppin Great Falls where the grass is green. Aint from no ghetto, who said you gotta be ghetto to be hard.

And you damn right I'ma make Great Town look good.
By the way you staying in Great Town?
answer!

Montana, 1.9 murders per 100,000 people in 2005, that's 46 out of 50.

Washington, also not Murderville, was at 3.3, that's 33 out of 50.

Source

I think what Ez-Roo is gettin at is nobody from Seattle will support gangster music from Montana, period. For the same reason, nobody from a lot of other places will support gangster music from Seattle, period.

If whoever this label is can get people from Montana to support gangster music from Montana, then more power to 'em.
and no nt from gf . my boy is meessin wit this broud that stays by a park with jets elevated and a dar queen and big white water tower!

Feb 10, 2006
GTD I never claimed to be hard you idiot, Montana is slummy and country not gangsta. Ff theres something wrong with being a real person, not playin like I'm hard and doing some fuck around songs then let me be wrong. Music is personal expression and you're a fuckin bitch I ain't never heard of your "label", I called up Nickel B from Filth and Foul and he don't know who you are so you must not be doin much for your music.

Nov 29, 2006
Trixsta said:
GTD I never claimed to be hard you idiot, Montana is slummy and country not gangsta. Ff theres something wrong with being a real person, not playin like I'm hard and doing some fuck around songs then let me be wrong. Music is personal expression and you're a fuckin bitch I ain't never heard of your "label", I called up Nickel B from Filth and Foul and he don't know who you are so you must not be doin much for your music.
You know what, I tryed to come here on some real man shit, just telling you your music aint doing us anyfavors, with out calling you any "names or curse" words just telling you how it is.

So when I come bac home and I see you I will remember what you said.
You can't be like that if you want to get somewhere in real life.

another thing, I didn't once mention being "Gangsta" or "My city filled with murders" or told you to "do gangsta music" where is all this coming from?

Trixsta you in Great Falls right now?

Feb 10, 2006
Yea I live here cat why's that...ain't nobody know who you are here man...I'm not tryin' to come on here and get into drama and start beef with local artists homie, I'm just insulted that you'd come on here and start talking about how shit's not hard and you don't need me reppin "your state", at least I'm doing somethin to get Montana out to the masses instead of talking shit and starting beef with other cats from my area...that won't get Montana anywhere...think about it

Nov 29, 2006
Trixsta said:
Im gonna quote your song "Montana"

"It just aint just hic's in the 406, it's alot a ghetto with some rez in the mix"

"Then we'll garentee you'll end up messed up or worse"

"Everybody's scared of us, even the Police/Now you know who's driving around breaking the peace"

"Just enough time to drop a ryhme, and bac to coppin a brick"

"I dropped a right to his face, split open his brain case, now he's gone missin he left without a trace"

"Tell it to me straight, and well see whats good nigga, don't be gettin all mad cause I roll bigger"