Money in the bank 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
No way Del Rio wins this match unless Ziggler cashes in the briefcase. Is that allowed is the question? To use it in the Money in the bank ppv

Aug 16, 2003
lol yeah they ruined him imo when they had him keep losing tittle matches with sheamus for a month straight. at this time it wouldnt matter if he cashes in bc they already buried him. I wouldve rather see rhodes or even tyson win the breifcase
Well I was talking about the way Tensai tossed his ass over the announce tabl, but yeah the way they used him was half assed.

Im glad that they gave him MITB so that he can move up the ladder to the championship

Feb 8, 2003
Well I was talking about the way Tensai tossed his ass over the announce tabl, but yeah the way they used him was half assed.

Im glad that they gave him MITB so that he can move up the ladder to the championship

he will be champ by fall lol. I would be weak as hell though if he the first mitb winner to not win the belt. i got a feeling big (if punk retains) or cena (if bryan wins belt) winning tonite and either will get the belt

Jan 18, 2006
Damn Punk not gonna lose the belt till Mania or what????? Definitely rather see him have the belt then Cena but WWE hasn't allowed him to have any worthy rivalries. Stupid ending to the Bryant/Punk match and the rivalry i say is officially over. Bryant came into his own and all he gets in return is being the runner up lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Damn Punk not gonna lose the belt till Mania or what????? Definitely rather see him have the belt then Cena but WWE hasn't allowed him to have any worthy rivalries. Stupid ending to the Bryant/Punk match and the rivalry i say is officially over. Bryant came into his own and all he gets in return is being the runner up lol
cena/punk rematch at summerslam and cena gonna win the belt back. watch. lol