Money dont make Spm or Xraided good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
this dude is hella lame ive seen a few videos from him before, you can tell by the way he speaks hes talking out of his ass about certain shit and trys way too hard. spm is a pedo no way around that convo and ive already put my views out there about x and him being in pc.

yeah dudes a buster, just read the comments on the second video about X calling out said dude for the fade ( which he deleted) and in the second video @11min mare to about 11:30 mark he says you have to come down south for it and trys to back track.

"im not trippin off ...... trys to explain" but yet is posting videos speaking on shit that dont got shit to do with him or his "hood", im not sure how the surs feel about social media and all that but he got scared hella quick lol

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
this dude is hella lame ive seen a few videos from him before, you can tell by the way he speaks hes talking out of his ass about certain shit and trys way too hard. spm is a pedo no way around that convo and ive already put my views out there about x and him being in pc.

yeah dudes a buster, just read the comments on the second video about X calling out said dude for the fade ( which he deleted) and in the second video @11min mare to about 11:30 mark he says you have to come down south for it and trys to back track.

"im not trippin off ...... trys to explain" but yet is posting videos speaking on shit that dont got shit to do with him or his "hood", im not sure how the surs feel about social media and all that but he got scared hella quick lol
Damn I missed all that stuff in the comments....I just re-read what you wrote....damn so X called him out for the fade?

Sep 3, 2002
Wasn't any good points in there regarding the rappers in question. Took 15 minutes to say 'he was pc'd up--' thats no good :unsure:

#1. Didn't do his homework--he wont refer to which prison X-Raided was in, he has no sources to reference, no inmate record--uninformed. -----Thats pretty normal for youtube.

So then #2 . use personal experience to make your point--"when i was locked up", "my relatives who are in prison explain to me" Etc. etc. ----NOPE none of that. NO experience.

SO then #3. you just be a fan--refer to other rappers in similar circumstances and draw parallels " C-Murder's prison reputation is..." -----nope. no connections, no comparisons.

He references The Game and 50 cent ----bs rap feud over 15 years old.

Youtube makes idiots feel like experts.

Is there any credentials on this dude? He's not from Cali? He's not banging? He's wasn't around in the 80's? He's not currently in prison or home from doing a 25+ year stretch?Why listen to em? I dont get it.

Tray Deee is way more qualified to speak on this.
How money overrides street codes:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com

I SEEN THAT TOO. I WENT BAK AND THAT SHIT WAS gONE. I SHOULD'VE SCREENSHOT THAT SHIT. BTW, CAN YOU LINK ME TO WHATEVER THREAD WITH YOUR VIEWS ON X AND BEIN' PC?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I posted it because I think he says some interesting shit most times...minus the gangbangin aspect.
AHHHH..... SO YOU ARE ENTHUSED WITH KNEEL THE ZOD......... I SEE.......... TO ME A BLAK SUREÑO IS A OXYMORON, TABOO, AND SOMETHIN' HIgHLY UNHEARD OF. SO THAT CAUgHT MY ATTENTION. BUT I'M SEEIN' NOW THAT A LOT OF BLAK MEN HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY MEXICAN CULTURE AND EMBRACE IT.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
AHHHH..... SO YOU ARE ENTHUSED WITH KNEEL THE ZOD......... I SEE.......... TO ME A BLAK SUREÑO IS A OXYMORON, TABOO, AND SOMETHIN' HIgHLY UNHEARD OF. SO THAT CAUgHT MY ATTENTION. BUT I'M SEEIN' NOW THAT A LOT OF BLAK MEN HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY MEXICAN CULTURE AND EMBRACE IT.

I digg it, I just found out about him a few months ago due to how YouTube recommends things for you to watch. Dude is cool for the most part, he still has the video up explaining why he joined a Mexican/Hispanic gang. I've never met no one like him personally and I live right by the border (San Diego/Tijuana)....it's all love tho, my son is 1/4th Mexican....shit, some of the coolest people I know are Mexican lol.....and don't get me started on the taco shops!!!

Props: EDJ