MONDAY NITE RAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
Matt Hardy and Edge was the best part of the night. Overall i thought it sucked. That Stone Cold bit , in my opinion, was the worst part of the evening. Hogan was out for what 30 secs and nuthin happened. John Cena and Bischoff, complete waste of time. Angle and Shawns match was ok, but not when u think back to the days where an iron man match was 1 hour long and there was no falls. Main events back in the day would go on for 30 mins about. Those werent no iron man matches, just a regular match. Triple H, same old shit.Seems his break wasnt long enough for me to miss his presence. Lets see what goes down next week.

Dec 4, 2004
IT WUZ COO I LYKED DA AUSTIN SEGMENT..I LYKE DAT LADDER MATCH..HMM DA IRON MATCH WUZ KOO BUT WUZNT THE BEST..I THOT AUSTIN WUD COME OUT WEN HOGAN SAYD RATTLESNAKE..DA HHH WUZ GUD NOW I WANAN SEE WUH GON HAPPEN NEXT WEEK OVERALL IT WUZ A KOO RAW

Mar 4, 2005
THAT $HIT WA$ AIGHT HAVEN'T WATCH IT $INCE 2001 BE$T I $EEN $O FAR NEED TO BRING THAT OL $KOOL $HIT BACK LIKE MINI$TRY OF DARKNE$$ N VAL VENI$ WHEN HE FIR$T $TARTED FUCKIN ALWAYZ TALKIN $HIT BEFORE HE GETZ IN DA RING YA FEEL ME? WHAT IZZZZZZZ IT

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
USA unleashes 'Raw' power in Monday ratings
By Andrew Wallenstein and Cynthia Littleton
Wed Oct 5, 2:18 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - World Wrestling Entertainment primetime franchise "Monday Night Raw" returned to USA Network on Monday with renewed energy.

"Raw" locked down 5.6 million total viewers for a three-hour special marking its transition from Spike TV. It was the biggest audience to see "Raw" in more than three years.

"Raw" drew 6 million between 9-11 p.m., the two-hour block it has occupied for the past decade -- first on USA before WWE jumped ship to Viacom. By way of comparison, Spike TV drew about 2 million fewer viewers to "Raw" in its last week on the channel, a sign that NBC Universal's marketing blitz to reintroduce "Raw" might have paid off.

Spike TV tried to spoil the "Raw" party by scheduling the special "Ultimate Fight Night Live" between 9-11 p.m., where it drew nearly 2 million.

Meanwhile, in broadcast television, Fox's jailhouse drama "Prison Break" delivered its highest ratings yet in the adults 18-34 demographic Monday with its seventh episode and last airing until October 24, while Fox makes room in its primetime schedule for coverage of postseason baseball games.

"Break" impressed again with an average of 9.5 million viewers and a 4.5 rating/11 share in adults 18-49, a major spike from its 8:30 p.m. lead-in, the new comedy "Kitchen Confidential" (4.1 million, 1.9/5) that is on life support after three airings. Among the 18-34 set, "Break" hit a series high (4.9/13) and ranked second in its 9 p.m. slot to only ABC's "Monday Night Football" (15.6 million, 6.0/16), according to Nielsen Media Research.

NBC's 9 p.m. drama "Las Vegas" also had a strong night, reeling in 13.6 million viewers and a 4.8/11 in adults 18-49. CBS was competitive from 9-9:30 p.m. with "Two and a Half Men" (14.2 million, 4.8/11) but ebbed in the second half of the hour with new comedy "Out of Practice" (11.7 million, 3.7/9).

CBS' Monday 8-9 p.m. comedies "The King of Queens" (10.3 million, 3.5/10) and "How I Met Your Mother" (10.4 million, 3.9/10) were on par with their averages so far this season. NBC's "Surface" (9.5 million, 3.0/8) was in respectable territory and upticked slightly at the half-hour mark.

At 10 p.m., "CSI: Miami" took a 7 million-viewer flying leap from its lead-in ahead of "MNF" to finish out with an average of 18.7 million viewers and a 6.4/15 in adults 18-49. NBC's "Medium" (12.9 million, 4.6/11) was competitive but lost a little ground from its "Las Vegas" lead-in.

WB Network had another rough outing, with its new 9 p.m. drama "Just Legal" drawing just 2.9 million viewers and fractional (0.9) ratings in the key demo.

For the night, ABC prevailed in the adults 18-49 demo (5.0/13), while CBS was No. 1 in viewers (14 million).

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter