MONDAY NITE RAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

SO FAR ITz START'N OFF HELLA PROP'R......

DA 1ST SEGMENT REMIND'D ME OF HOW RAW WOULD START OFF BAC N DA ATTITUDE ERA....

IT TOOK ME BAC A LIL BIT CUZ IT WAZ PRETTY MUCH UNPREDICTABLE, EVEN AFTER RANDY ORTON CAME OUT...

HOW R YALL FEEL'N ABOUT IT SO FAR ?

-GEEzUz

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
HBK & Angle match was a hell of a match. HBK had it if time didn't run out. angle should have kept on going.

Feb 5, 2005

YEA, HBK AN ANGLE WAZ CLASSIC....

IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETT'R AN I GOT RESPECT 4 HBK 4 TRYNA MAKE IT A BETT'R SHOW...

ANGLE LOST POINTz IN MY BOOK 4 WALK'N OUT LIKE HE DID.....

RIGHT NOW DA STONE COLD/MC MAHON SEGMENT IZ FUNNY ASS HELL, I LIKE THOzE PAST MOMENTz....

I KINDA PREDICT'D DAT SHANE AN STEPHANIE WOULD KUM OUT BUT I DIDNT KNO WHEN...

LMAO @ STEPHANIE MC MAHON, SHE DONT LOOK GOOD Az A BLONDE

DA SEGMENT WAz JUS 2 LONG 4 ITz OWN GOOD THO, BUT IT WAz STILL ENTERTAIN'N.....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005

YEA, I ACTUALLY EXPECT'D MATT HARDY 2 WIN DAT MATCH 4 SUM REASON.....

ITz GOOD 2 C TRIPLE H BAC, BUT HE STILL LOOKz CHUBBY AN OUT OF SHAPE...

BUT HEz BEAT'N DA SHIT OUTTA RIC FLAIR Az I EXPECT'D.....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005

ONLY REASONz I CAN COME UP WIT Iz CUz FLAIR WAz SUPPOSE'D 2 STILL REPRESENT EVOLUTION, AN HE WAz MAKE'N TRIPLE H LOOK BAD BY GET'N HIz ASS BEAT ERY WEEK.....

AN WHILE TRIPLE H WAz GONE , MAYBE FLAIR WAzNT THERE 4 HIM.....

LOL @ ROB CONWAY GET'N HIz ASS BEAT BY A RING FULL OF OLD PPL...

HE SHOULDA STAY'D N DA BAC INSTEAD OF TRYNA GET AIRTIME.....

WHUTz NEXT ? BRA AN PANNIEz MATCH !!

O BOI !!!

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005

O YEA....

DONT 4GET DAT TRIPLE H Iz STILL N DA BUILDING.....

AN WHOz ON TV NOW ?? BATISTA ??? AN LETz NOT 4GET DA WORDz JBL HAD 4 TRIPLE H B4 WRESTLEMANIA.....

ALOT OF FIREWORKz COULD HAPPEN, DA NITEz NOT OVA YET

- GEEzUz

Feb 8, 2003
I was disappointed at the end of this show. Imo the show sucked the best thing was HBK/ANGLE and the ladder match. They let that match draw so they can continue their fued to keep both out the title picture while EDGE feuds with Cena for the rest of the year.

Triple H beat Flair down so Flair can become a strong babyface and he won the I.C. belt when Triple was out.

Feb 5, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
I was disappointed at the end of this show.

SAME HERE....

IT COULD HAVE END'D A HELLUVA LOT BETT'R AFTER ERYTHING DAT WENT DOWN....

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETT'R OFF IF IT HAD END'D WIT HULK HOGANz COMMENTz, DEN STONE COLD COME'N OUT, AN DA SHOW GOEz OFF AIR WIT DA 2 OF'EM FIGHT'N.....

CENA AN BISCHOFF WAz A DISAPPOINTMENT, EVEN WIT KURT ANGLE AT RINGSIDE....

- GEEzUz

Jul 21, 2004
Maniac541 said:
tonight was the first time i watchted wrestling in awhile
for real! i have not watched wrestlin for a long azz tyme, i only caught it 4rm tha bra n panties match n up, a fukin coo azz match to! :classic: , n that waz tha most i watched in years

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I think over all it was a pretty good SHow. I was entertained at least. THere was a lot of talking. Rob Conways dumbass didnt need to be out there, it seemed pointless. It would have been better to have orton get his ass whooped by those 30 legends, but I guess he had to RKO piper & foley (???)
I was surprised to see that Austin got more air time than Hogan. Its always nice to see him drop a stunner on the mcmahons, but it just went a lil too long for me.
Angle/HBK ended just perfectly. HBK looked like the face calling for sudden death and Angle showed why hes such a damn good heel.
& it Sucks to be Matt Hardy
The smackdown 6 man tag was put on hold because austin and the dusty promo just took too long and there wouldnt have been enough time for the main event.
HHH didnt need to have all that air time to bleed flair hard. I understand why they did it, hes mad cause he lost the belt to batista, but really....
Anyone on the east coast that happened to have their tv next to their computer had the privilage of the WWE Unlimited, where berfore the show begins, and during commercial breaks they would pick up where the USA cameras stopped. Unfortunitly it dosent do shit for us out here on the west coast.

so again, I thougth It was a good show.

Jun 5, 2004
yesterday was the first time in years i watched wrestling... funny as fuck when stone cold gave stunners to the whole mcmahon family, it wa hella fake when he did it to the mom.