MONDAY NITE G-MEN Vs COWGIRLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
How can u not take me seriou?? Is it because I predict your whiners to lose to the Rams, or because I said the Giants will be better than the whiners?? U act like it aint possible!! Well sorry pal, but I dont care how u take me, and u will see what I mean soon!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
How can u not take me seriou?? Is it because I predict your whiners to lose to the Rams,
nope, it'z bcuz u pick tha Ninerz to lose EVERY game, and obviously that doesnt happen since they're a playoff team.
or because I said the Giants will be better than the whiners?? U act like it aint possible!!
wrong again. if you must know, it's hard to take you seriously cuz you do absolutely nothing but hate on any Niner or Raider thread, claiming none of our teamz are "gonna make no bowl no time soon." no matter wut, you go AGAINST tha Ninerz or Raiderz or just about any other team no matter who they are playing or how good they are. that'z called hate, and that makez you a joke every time you post!

and u will see what I mean soon!!
im trying to think about wut excuse you're about to come up with when you're wrong, AGAIN.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
First off again I dont care if u take me serious!! I dont know u mane so who gives a fuck!! 2ndly come with facts before u speak!! I picked the Whiners to beat the weak ass Bears last week idiot!! Check yo shit!! And flip and what about all the Cowboys clowning yall do, but do I get offended and say stupid shit like u do?? No I dont cause I can handle it unlike u!! So again u can say what u want, but u dont matter to me so its all gravity potna!! And its still fuck the Whiners on mine!! GOT EM!!!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Gotta run with the G-Men on this one. The Cowboys lackluster run game puts too much on Carter throwing strikes to Galloway, who may see some double coverage. The Giants have too many weapons for the Boys to key on with marquee players (they have maybe two on defense).

Regards

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Thats your opinion!! Well see how the season goes, but I will tell u this!! The Cowboys will win anotha superbowl before the Whiners do!! Now what!! And stop bein a follower and usin my shit like the rest of the followers!!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
its anoying thats why i do it, GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we will see. cause the boy's are going 0-16. na they mihgt win 1 or 2. i say 49ers win a superbowl before yall ever get back to .500

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I have succeeded again in annoying anotha follower!! Hahahaah!! Good shit!! My job is done!! Also u willin to put money that Dallas will win only 1-2 games?? I bet not!!! And trust me the Whiners aint winnin nuthin no time son!! Thats just real talk!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
First off again I dont care if u take me serious!! I dont know u mane so who gives a fuck!! 2ndly come with facts before u speak!! I picked the Whiners to beat the weak ass Bears last week idiot!! Check yo shit!! And flip and what about all the Cowboys clowning yall do, but do I get offended and say stupid shit like u do?? No I dont cause I can handle it unlike u!! So again u can say what u want, but u dont matter to me so its all gravity potna!! And its still fuck the Whiners on mine!! GOT EM!!!
it dont matter to you but you typed a paragraph about it huh? and you're trying to call me an idiot? LMAO.

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Thats your opinion!! Well see how the season goes, but I will tell u this!! The Cowboys will win anotha superbowl before the Whiners do!!
ONCE AGAIN, CZAR proves without a doubt, that football is nowhere near his strong point when it comes to sports. stick to basketball CZAR, seriously.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahah!! Your funny, everybody laugh!!! Sike!! And your strong point is the ladies forum so go there and post!! U dont know shit about football mane!!! GOT EM!!!