MONDAY NITE G-MEN Vs COWGIRLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
im sayin, i feel sorry for all those fans that started watching football and jocked the cowboys when they were good. so many of them, and none no anything about football.

32-10 giants gonna take it

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Tha big tuna will want to win this game bad but its not gonna happen.

Giants 2-0
Cowboys 0-2

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
BAMMER said:
LISTEN UP !!!

How the fuck did the Cowgals get on Monday Night?
Travisty
Hahahaah!!! Lets not talk about your Beagles puttin up a big fat Zero last monday!! U have no room to talk!! Your team should never play on monday night ever again!! Hahaha!!! GOT EM!!!

And proppa I would feel bad for anyone that acts like they dont know football as well!! But if u tryin to refer to me, I know way more than u easily!! 2ndly this comin from a person who said USC was gonna win it all in baseball, basketball, and football!! Looks like u are the illiterate here!! Hahahaah!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
first off. i feel sorry for you. i dont need your pitty, but you need everyones.

al you do is hate on every team in sports sept the cowboys. when your team, the cowboys are among the worst in the league if not the worst. and if they go 0-16. all you would say is fuck every other team. GOT EM!!!!

also usc basketball team is going to have a legitament chance this year. football is easily gonna have the chance. and baseball will be back up to its usual standereds.

so lets wait and see.

cowgirls 0-16. sorry czar

B

Blackjack 1577

I don't know why they puttin this game on Monday night but anyway tha Giants are gonna take this one.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
ok so when USC loses in football first, then u will accept my pitty!! Also if u keep sayin stupid shit I will have to give u my book!!......"U can to learn about sports"!!! Hahahaha!!! USC 0-3!!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
HAHAHAHAH @ BornSin

and this game should b on monday nite Giants D is siccc... Tiki is sicc IKE is tight... kerry is just a drunk.. if u watch closely during the game Ron Dayne will b eating steak, and kerry will b drinkin brew on the side lines. lol jk

anyhow Giants 4 life... fuck the rest ...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i dont think the Cowboys will win...but Tommer, Ike or any other Giant reciever better not go across the middle cuz R.Williams is out to take heads off this week bet on that...hes gonna look like Lavar Arrington out there...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The Giants will be better than the Whiners this year, and the Rams will beat yall badly so it doesnt matter!!! GOT EM!!!