Monday Night RAW 2011 Draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That double draft thing was fucking weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.

And how they book the Mysterio/Barrett match ahead of time if Mysterio and Barrett were originally on the same show?

That happened a lot last night.

Like they just happened to have a size "Big Show" shirt waiting for him when he got drafted.

Oct 3, 2006
Hopefully Bryan will get more wrestling time at Smackdown. And Jack Swagger to raw? really? it seemed like he was always on raw lol

Nov 14, 2002
I wouldn't have noticed any difference if you hadn't pointed it out.

They're all on both shows pretty consistently, anyhow.

And are we supposed to think that Del Rio is going to win the belt and take it off of Smackdown, leaving them with no belt?

Feb 8, 2003
I wouldn't have noticed any difference if you hadn't pointed it out.

They're all on both shows pretty consistently, anyhow.

And are we supposed to think that Del Rio is going to win the belt and take it off of Smackdown, leaving them with no belt?
i still think del rio gonna get the belt. They probaly end up doing a unification match thats been planned and just have one world champ that defends on both shows

Sep 24, 2006
sheamus to smackdown now too. alex riley too smackdown. tyler rex and chris masters to raw. beth pheonix to raw probably to feud with awesome kong a.k.a whatever her new name is.

cole took a 619 for swagger and thats why its them being buddies again. (i think swagger turns on cole at extreme rules)

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
They probaly end up doing a unification match thats been planned and just have one world champ that defends on both shows
That was awesome the 6 months they did that back in 04.

New drafties & I know Nrodgers posted some of these...

William Regam - Smackdown
Yoshi Tatsu - Smackdown
Drew McIntyre - Raw
Natalya - Smackdown
Curt Hawkins - Raw
Chris Master - Raw
Jey Uso - Smackdown
Kofi Kingston - Raw
Ted DiBiase - Smackdown
Tyson Kidd - Smackdown
Tamina - Smackdown
Tyler Reks - Raw
Alex Riley - Smackdown
Beth Phoenix - Raw
Sheamus - Smackdown

Oct 17, 2007
YES WE HAVE MA NIGGA ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEL RIIIIIIOOOOO!!!!!!! DAMAS Y CABALLEROS AQUI EN ESTA CIUDAD DE SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA!!!!! EL CAMPION DEL MUNDO DES DE LA CIIIIUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! DE MEXICO!!! ALBERTOOOO DELLLLL RIIOOOO!!!!!