Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I know I'm really late but I rented COD4 today and beat the single-player. Now I started multiplayer and I can see why it's addicting. I really can't wait for MW2 now.
If you just started the multiplayer then you havent even seen shit yet, it will get better and better. Then you'll enjoy all the BS that allows me to only enjoy this game in very small doses.

Jan 23, 2006
thought i was the shit @ cod til i hopped on hardcore mode recently, no dots to aim with plus it was hard to disguise my enemies from team mates it was all bad.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
thought i was the shit @ cod til i hopped on hardcore mode recently, no dots to aim with plus it was hard to disguise my enemies from team mates it was all bad.
Hardcore takes some time to get use to but its fun when you learn how to play it correctly.

The down side to hardcore is no kill cam, so people camp big time, the time ends before the match ever reaches 750 points.

Oh and team killers last time I played HC a guy on our team just kept running around killing us ( guess he thought it was funny ) so me and another player kept killing him until he finally left.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
no kill cam is the best thing about hardcore, i have always hated the kill cam. i hated the fact that i could kill a guy from a good spot only to have him throw a grenade in there 3 secs later to kill me. makes sniping almost impossible. takes no skill when you know exactly where everybody is all at times.i guess thats just the old school socom in me. fuck UAVS and kill cams

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
More info on the thermal scope.

First off, the thermal sight. Mounted to what looked to be any automatic weapon, the thermal actually zooms in like a sniper scope and blacks out all over peripheral view. The scope is black and white, works fine in the daytime, and has all enemies glowing white to pick them up better within the world. It works extremely well, but it also has a small amount of tracking blur; a nice touch for added realism.

Whole article.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1035326p1.html

Nov 16, 2004
PS3.

I've been fucking with Hardcore Search & Destroy somethin heavy lately. I don't understand team killers, fucking worthless losers.