Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
finally got some nukes in for the first time. the first time i got it it said lost connection to host or some shit. i was like wtf then couple games later i got 2 more nukes. it felt good.

Sep 22, 2002
Been hella fun lately gettin down with the SICC clan on 360, and its a lot smarter to be on the same squad as TLALOC but hilarious against him since we single each other out like a cage match

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
@ BAYSICK,THE SCAVENGER PERK TRY IT OUT..
i been scavenger pro longer than you've had an M16, if you even have it.

and the first thing i tried when i got claymores was creating a death zone.

does not work. 2 is the limit of active claymores.

unless ur playing a private match by urself or with ur friends and u've changed the rules or something. or unless u found a glitch.

i dunno about the private match shit, never done it. i play online in standard games.

Mar 13, 2003
Been hella fun lately gettin down with the SICC clan on 360, and its a lot smarter to be on the same squad as TLALOC but hilarious against him since we single each other out like a cage match
hahahaha........What's ur gamertag cuz i dont think i have u added as a friend, if i have already sorry, i got so many people from the sicc added i forget who's who sometimes.....Been getting some practice in with this game lately since i got laid off from work, but be trading off with my son's gt like every hour on weekends since he like playing too.

Sep 28, 2002
i finally caught up on my ratio... i have a 1.00

lol, so proud, never played mw1 and just sucked ass at this... now i just prestiged and have a 1.00, but if there was a way to reset i would be close to 2.00 :/

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Damn, to think that all I played before in COD4 was TDM.

I'm lovin Headquarters!

This game is one of the greatest games of all time!

domination is nice too

Search and Destroy is dope and was my favorite last year when u earned more points for it. i dont like how u only get 50 per kill now. kills should be worth 500 in S&D this year

Sep 22, 2002
hahahaha........What's ur gamertag cuz i dont think i have u added as a friend, if i have already sorry, i got so many people from the sicc added i forget who's who sometimes.....Been getting some practice in with this game lately since i got laid off from work, but be trading off with my son's gt like every hour on weekends since he like playing too.
I'm jaycastle05, known for dying around 30 times each round in domination but I always end up in the top 2 lol

Mar 13, 2003
ohhhh shit............been playing MW2 with you for hella days then!!!!! Im not alway's mic'd up so i dont give much convo, but been mic'in up lately and will keep it up when im playing with my fellow sicc members!

Feb 12, 2008
domination is nice too

Search and Destroy is dope and was my favorite last year when u earned more points for it. i dont like how u only get 50 per kill now. kills should be worth 500 in S&D this year
You do get 500 points for every normal kill... 1000 for every headshot kill and buzzkills and paybacks are also included. It just shows up as 50 in your game screen score.