MOB FIGAZ weak in concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
I just seen them all up in Olympia, WA and i must say that they didnt perform like i thought they would. AP 9 spit "MAC DRE" which is and was sick as fuck but his voice in person aint even as hard as it sounds, it was kind of weak really.It was hella tight but not what i expected from them. Jacka killed that shit though! Keak was filthy and gettin hyphy azz fuck but FAB only spit like two songs. Concert overall was hella dope and i'll see um again at the Treal TV 2 DVD release party in Portland.

A fight or scuffle broke out when a rapper from Seattle kept tryin to get on stage when they were kickin everybody off for MOB FIGAZ. My homie said he saw all the dudes homies run up and confront them outside the venue and AP 9 was like "it wasn't us it was our security" with hands up and shit. I hope he just didn't want any trouble or to blast somebody.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YGD-fanforlife said:
Concert overall was hella dope and i'll see um again at the Treal TV 2 DVD release party in Portland.
lol yea i heard that it was next weekend

YGD-fanforlife said:
A fight or scuffle broke out when a rapper from Seattle kept tryin to get on stage when they were kickin everybody off for MOB FIGAZ. My homie said he saw all the dudes homies run up and confront them outside the venue and AP 9 was like "it wasn't us it was our security" with hands up and shit. I hope he just didn't want any trouble or to blast somebody.

quit spreading rumors...... like ap was jus walking down the street all by himself.........

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YGD-fanforlife said:
If you didnt see what i actually said "he was out in the parking lot chillin wit the MOB signing autographs and shit so dont tell me what i said was a rumor!

Nowhere in your first post does it say that.......and now your changing the story around.........quit gossiping and spreading rumors............

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YGD-fanforlife said:
Fuck you Quick your dumb ass probably wasn't even there

Fuck me lol....... you live in washington i mean that says enough.......

your right i wasnt there but u reportin bullshit stories and shit...........its not hard to read thru bullshit............

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i'll see um again at the Treal TV 2 DVD release party in Portland.
Hold up hold up hold up cutty. Treal T 2 release in portland when and where?? i live in portland but i never hear about no shows no nothing.. i seen a poster by this school that was promoting Treal TV 2 but no date or place.. yo hit me back with the Info please

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Oh shit i just read it.. suppose to be this weekend where?? hit me up if its this weekend im tryna get there

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Golden Mean Frank said:
As a Mob Figaz fan, what songs would you like to see them perform at shows?
anything from the first album...
ap should split up and do one song from each album he put out....
jack can do whatever he wants lol
and rydah too
wild night would be nice song live, just have the crowd rap the md's verse...
the mob could do a show all on there own, and have like maki, hood fellaz, hunnet proof, have them niggas open for them..but really you guys have so mcuh material you could carry a show on your own...
and you never too good to practice!
just my two cents

Aug 16, 2002
as a group i would wanna hear slaps wit all of them...(secret of the 5, Taylor Made, Champions, Hustle in Rain, mob Fashion) solo I rydah (Throwed Out, Get Ya Money, Quit Whinning U should B Mine) Jacka (Cuz I'm Tha Mack, Love How It feels, Hey Girl, Lookin At it) Ap & Feddy Should do some songs they got from 17708 and Hus should do some of his slaps from his appearance & album...they got alot of songs that are good for performance.....

@Frank: when is the Mob Coming to sac? all of em tho?

May 2, 2006
Treal Tv is at the Rosland Theater on May 12th man, all Thizz Entertainment, thizz shit is going to be hyphy as fuck, all you muthafucka's better be down with the thizz, Thizz It Iz

May 2, 2006
oh yeah and quick, you want to talk shit about Washington huh? Dogg I lived in California and its hard there, but come to the 206 mann, Seattle dogg, its hard out here to G