MNF: Cardinals @ 49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
beating a team doesn't make you better

the Raiders beat the Steelers, Eagles, and Bengals

we're not a better team than any of those teams... oh but the Niners beat them TWICE... so they're better? lol... no

it just means the Niners match up well with Arizona, and they were the better team on those days

so yeah... on Monday night the Niners were better... fi the Niners can win the division, I'll say they're better... but right now

AZ >>>> SF

and that's not hating... that's just using logic

why does ESPN have the Cardinals ranked number 8 and the Niners ranked number 21?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

because the Cards are better!
thats looking at it too simple

You could say AZ are more consistant and that would be true.

If a team beat another team twice, once at home once away, the team that is 2-0 is better than the other team even though overall the team that lost has a better record.

think of it like 2 superbowls I guess, the winner = better, and yes Raiders were the better team on the day when they beat Steelers/Bengals.

Jan 12, 2006
JIM PLUNKET:
STARTED AS A 1ST ROUND BUST IN NEW ENGLAND AND WENT ON TO WIN TO SB'S IN OAKLAND

VERNON DAVIS:
HAD 3 SUBPAR YEARS AND BROKE OUT AS AN ALL-WORLD TE FINALLY IN 2009

CEDRIC BENSON:
WAS CONSIDERED TO BE A HUGE 1ST ROUND BUST WITH THE BEARS AND RESURRECTED HIS CAREER AS AN ELITE RB WITH THE BENGALS

SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS?
what round was gradowski picked in?

Jun 1, 2002
I see where your going but what does winning superbowls, all-world and elite have to do with Gradkowski?

Gradkowski is the better quarterback between either team, there's no arguing that. You said he had a better winning percentage then Hill but that wasnt true. He's better then Hill but whats not really saying much.

YOU'RE MISSING MY POINT SOMEWHAT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT ANYTHING HE DID BEFORE HE CAME TO THE RAIDERS IS IRRELEVENT. JUST LIKE THOSE PLAYERS. AS A RAIDERS STARTER, HE IS 2-1.

THANK YOU FOR THE PROPS ON GRADKOWSKI. VERY UN-NINER FANNISH OF YOU.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
thats looking at it too simple

You could say AZ are more consistant and that would be true.

If a team beat another team twice, once at home once away, the team that is 2-0 is better than the other team even though overall the team that lost has a better record.

think of it like 2 superbowls I guess, the winner = better, and yes Raiders were the better team on the day when they beat Steelers/Bengals.
sorry bro, but I disagree with you here 100%

consistency is part of being a good team

Cardinals have been a good team on more of a consistent basis than the Niners, sure they weren't very good on Monday night... but looking at their season overall, they're a better team

week 1 when the Niners beat AZ, they were a better team THAT DAY... on Monday when the Niners beat AZ, they were a better team THAT DAY

in the NFL we measure how good a team is by their record, that's why teams with better records make the playoffs

and yes... the Raiders were a better team on the days they beat Philly,Cinci, and Pittsburgh

but I don't think the Raiders are a better team overall than any of those teams

The Niners match up well with the Cardinals... they're division rivals... you can never count out a division rival to win... no matter how much worse they are

if the Niners were a better team than the Cardinals they would have more wins... Point, blank, period.

you guys are saying the Niners are better based on 2 games... there's been 11 other games so far this season you're not even considering

Cardinals >>>> The Niners right now

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YOU'RE MISSING MY POINT SOMEWHAT. WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT ANYTHING HE DID BEFORE HE CAME TO THE RAIDERS IS IRRELEVENT. JUST LIKE THOSE PLAYERS. AS A RAIDERS STARTER, HE IS 2-1.

THANK YOU FOR THE PROPS ON GRADKOWSKI. VERY UN-NINER FANNISH OF YOU.
If he was 15-3 as a starter with the Bucs then it would be relevent, so with the good you also have to take the bad.

He's better but he also he needs to prove that he's better.

Jan 18, 2006
I see where your going but what does winning superbowls, all-world and elite have to do with Gradkowski?

Gradkowski is the better quarterback between either team, there's no arguing that. You said he had a better winning percentage then Hill but that wasnt true. He's better then Hill but whats not really saying much.
A Niner fan that keeps it treal, amazing

Jan 18, 2006
lol get real, there first instinct is to hate on the Raiders just like Raider fans do the same thing back. I can always tell the biased opinions from the ones that are the honest truth

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
For real. Majority of raider fans i've ever met in real life are like cavemen. Hella dumb and hella ignorant. There are some smart ones on this board, but this meme sums up the rest of them nicely.

gotta love the Raiders fans stereotypes

just like all Niners fans eat cheese and drink wine during the games... lol

get outta here with that bullshit bro

Feb 12, 2004
gotta love the Raiders fans stereotypes

just like all Niners fans eat cheese and drink wine during the games... lol

get outta here with that bullshit bro
Most stereotypes exist cause they're true for the most part. I can't count how many times i've debated with a raider fan in real life where they get so frustrated all they can do is resort to trying to start a fight lol.

Dec 4, 2006
why everyone still talking about this game.....

the 49ers won..we beat the tards..not once...but twice this season..

everyone else just shut the fuck up.....it's done and over with..

49ers!~!!

Dec 12, 2006
Great game, the best 9er game I have seen in years, Im lovin life right now

but back to bizness

If your not from nor cal or can prove to be a 9er fan for atleast 10 years you shouldnt be allowed to get into a 9er game, and ideally, the city of san francisco, we gotta keep these suckas outta here