MMV Poster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
Did this to kinda go along with the artwork established for Mixtape Messiah V that's releasing in November. I'm gonna change the font for 'mixtape messiah' but I didn't feel like searching through fonts last night to find one. I sent it to Cham to see if he wants to use it, he's already planning on using another one I did a few weeks ago, so we will see if it gets used in November after the mixtape releases. This poster is pure vector so he can have it printed up for instores and events if need be, we will see. Anyway, here it is...

Jun 4, 2004
Clean

Not really feeling the attempt at "Vector Work", looks like cutout filter or live trace in illustrator. Text is kinda plain, but good start. I like the colors and arrangement.

Mar 17, 2007
Clean

Not really feeling the attempt at "Vector Work", looks like cutout filter or live trace in illustrator. Text is kinda plain, but good start. I like the colors and arrangement.
Yeah, it's not meant to be a photorealistic vector, it's a style of 'pop art' or a 'gig poster'.
The text I need to change, preciate the feedback though