MLK TRACKLISTING NOW AVAILABLE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Here you go. Enjoy......

Track Listing

Tech N9ne Collabos “Misery Loves Kompany”

1. Kansas City Shuffle (Intro)
2. Midwest Choppers featuring D-Loc, Dalima & Big Krizz Kaliko
3. Misery featuring The Journalist & Yukmouth
4. That Box featuring Kutt Calhoun, Big Krizz Kaliko, Snug Brim, Greed & Skatterman
5. Gangsta Shap featuring Kutt Calhoun & Big Krizz Kaliko
6. Sex Out South featuring Kutt Calhoun & Big Krizz Kaliko
7. Get Ya Head Right featuring Snug Brim & Money Hungry
8. Fan or Foe featuring Big Krizz Kaliko & T-Nutty
9. Girl Crazy “Crazy Love”
10. 2 Piece featuring Big Scoob, Joe Vertigo & Big Krizz Kaliko
11. Big Scoob featuring Big Scoob
12. Yeah Ya Can featuring Big Krizz Kaliko & Shadow
13. I Can Feel It featuring Agginy & The Philsta
14. Karma (Skit)
15. You Don’t Want It featuring Mr. Reece, Prozak & Big Krizz Kaliko
16. Message to the Black Man
17. The P.A.S.E.O. (The Poem Aaron Saw Extra Ordinary)

Feb 9, 2006
I fucking love Travis O'Guin. What other record company president does shit like this? Much love Trav.

Kaliko is on 8 tracks? That fucking rocks. There is alot of people I've never heard of on this cd. I hope I'll find some new favs after banging this album.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
those features are look'n deep

only record CEO that keeps it locked...props trav

Amerikilla said:
damn...no empire or g. rice
i almost forgot about g. rice and empire...shame they didnt lace it though theres probably more to it than that...

Sep 17, 2003
I was just about to say, "Damn... no Grantland Rice," but then I saw someone had already said it. Ha. Anyhow, it is good to see Yuk and Agginy both on the CD. Seems like every time Tech gets someone to come back for a collabo, we lose someone else that we are used to having on a collabo tip..... Just stating the obvious. :cheeky:

Nov 7, 2006
pre ordered it so i can have the autograpehd one and now i just need to wait till there in the back of my work and cop one early so i dont ahve to wait till this one comes in the mail

Sep 17, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
pre ordered it so i can have the autograpehd one and now i just need to wait till there in the back of my work and cop one early so i dont ahve to wait till this one comes in the mail

It's cool to have the hook-up like that, huh? I know exactly what you are talkin' about! LoL

But shit, I'm sure Nebraska Furniture Mart (KC, Omaha, Des Moines) will have the CD for like $7.99 when it comes out. At least, that's what they sold Everready for the first week. That would be the reason I wound up with so many copies! Ha. :cool:

Nov 7, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
It's cool to have the hook-up like that, huh? I know exactly what you are talkin' about! LoL

But shit, I'm sure Nebraska Furniture Mart (KC, Omaha, Des Moines) will have the CD for like $7.99 when it comes out. At least, that's what they sold Everready for the first week. That would be the reason I wound up with so many copies! Ha. :cool:
yeah my boss is pretty cool when it comes to takin things early. once they come in i grab one but leave the wrapping in my locker then come back the day it comes out and acted like i bought it and i get the 30% discount. i love workin at a cd store