MLK TRACKLISTING NOW AVAILABLE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2004
Track Listing

Tech N9ne Collabos "Misery Loves Kompany"
1. Kansas City Shuffle (Intro)
2. Midwest Choppers
3. Misery
4. That Box
5. Gangsta Shap
6. Sex Out South
7. Get Ya Head Right
8. Fan or Foe
9. Girl Crazy "Crazy Love"
10. 2 Piece
11. Big Scoob
12. Yeah Ya Can
13. I Can Feel It
14. Karma (Skit)
15. You Don't Want It
16. Message to the Black Man
17. The P.A.S.E.O (The Poem Aaron Saw Extra Ordinary)

YOU NOW HAVE THE SAMPLER AND THE TRACKLISTING...SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
pre-ordering 3 copies asap...shit sounds like techs goin' back to his mizery roots on this...

cant wait for this

Feb 9, 2006
Its amazing... you guys must like sit and wait on stand by for new Tech shit to be posted... This shit wasnt posted on myspace but 40 fuckin minutes ago and you already got it up here and have 7 replies... haha shit is funny...

ANYWAYZ...

its nice to finally get the track listing, ALTHOUGH I am a lil upset that it doesnt include who is featured in each song. I would really like to know that. But anywayz, its good none the less. Gettin hyped for this shit. I know its gonna be a bangin ass album... I really wanna know who else in on "That Box"... I hope its just like Big Krizz or sumthin...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Theezy said:
Its amazing... you guys must like sit and wait on stand by for new Tech shit to be posted... This shit wasnt posted on myspace but 40 fuckin minutes ago and you already got it up here and have 7 replies... haha shit is funny...

ANYWAYZ...

its nice to finally get the track listing, ALTHOUGH I am a lil upset that it doesnt include who is featured in each song. I would really like to know that. But anywayz, its good none the less. Gettin hyped for this shit. I know its gonna be a bangin ass album... I really wanna know who else in on "That Box"... I hope its just like Big Krizz or sumthin...
FYI the guy who posted this is the one who maintains Tech's myspace.

Nov 9, 2003
Theezy said:

ANYWAYZ...

yep when I am at work I do a refresh on this site about every 20 minutes just to see what updates are going down.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Glad to see this, kinda dissappointed to not see Features, really looking forward to see where some of these cats placed, but alwell. Also surprised you all didn't hold this back another couple weeks and make it another "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" :rolleyes:

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i think if people would have stopped asking and gave them a lil more time they would have done the features but who knows... wait til u get the cd... i like to be surprised anyways on who is on songs just likeriotmaker