MLB 2015 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Yea homefield for a world series that 90% of the players in the all star game wont even play in, gtfoh how the fuck does that make sense? MLB needs to fix that shit, thats the dumbest way to determine homefield Ive ever heard of....

How about doing it just like all the other sports, the team with the best record has homefield? MLB is fucking up.

And more people watch the home run derby than the all star game, especially this year when the AL starting team gonna be 95% royals

Nov 18, 2010
I agree with that especially since fans determine the Allstar teams, should be coaches, players and possibly the AP. I'm sure they'll tweak it if it ends up being 7 Royals.

And as weak as the homefield advantage rule is, im pretty sure they do it so they actually have a real game vs some shit like the Pro Bowl.

Nov 11, 2006
I agree with that especially since fans determine the Allstar teams, should be coaches, players and possibly the AP. I'm sure they'll tweak it if it ends up being 7 Royals.

And as weak as the homefield advantage rule is, im pretty sure they do it so they actually have a real game vs some shit like the Pro Bowl.
This

Nov 18, 2010
Blue jays are killing it 10 straight, hopefully can sweep the bitch ass red sox tomorrow. Bullpen coming together, starting pitching still a bit shakey but that offense.

Leading league in runs by 60, doubles, slugging, OPS and top 5 in every other offensive stat (except triples). Time to end the longest playoff drought out of any MLB team.