Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixerr next can you review tube TVs, instant cameras, rotary phones, betamax and all kinds of other useless shit nobody uses anymore?
you sure you're from canadiana breh? I use all of those because the technology hasn't made it here yet. Guys, I think gimmefreemusic may be an impostor. He could be NSA.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Thanks Mixerr @Mixerr because of this review I saved myself from almost buying thr Canadian version but after this I can now make sure to buy the US version. Fucking Canadians.
There is no Canadian version of that Outdates cassette. You must be referring to Mirage by Fleetwood Mac.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
If your going to review music why is there no music in your video?
I might in the near future. I just don't want my videos to get taken down by copyright notices. Although I might add music to the video I review that aren't on any major record labels. I hope you understand.

Mixerr next can you review tube TVs, instant cameras, rotary phones, betamax and all kinds of other useless shit nobody uses anymore?
Someone else might be doing that.

Reviews #97 thru #100 will be written later this week!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Do you even smoke weed bro? Cuz I'd be down to watch your reviews on different strains of herb... You could be the next Dr. Greenthumb
you didn't answer his question, Mixerr @Mixerr

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

Thanks Mixerr @Mixerr because of this review I saved myself from almost buying thr Canadian version but after this I can now make sure to buy the US version. Fucking Canadians.
Your previous posts make so much more sense to me now. I thought maybe you were crazy comrade.