Mixerr Reviews now has a YouTube channel!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe #'s don't lie afternoon world cup ratings is smashing MLB prime time. Almost world series ratings for group stage games. Soccer is mainstream - deal with it.
Its also a every 4 year event. The Olympics smash mlb too. But the mls, English premier league or world pole vaulting championships don't come close.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Its also a every 4 year event. The Olympics smash mlb too. But the mls, English premier league or world pole vaulting championships don't come close.
I wouldn't expect a "English" league to dominate MLB domestically. I think in 10-15 years, MLS may overtake hockey - maybe close to baseball if they continue to transfer big name like they have.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Fresh Reviews still coming! Have to edit the video first!

It'll be epic and I'll expose Mixerr @Mixerr for supporting pedophiles!

YOU'RE SO DONE! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER BECOME FAMOUS!
This is about to be the most epic of review battles ever. Get him Mixerr @Mixerr !!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Im very upset right now....I was watching the last Review about not being ah PEDO supporter....well my mom seen what I was watching and didn't like the fact that you were using bad words, she also told me she dosnt think your telling the truth she said anyone that needs to say they are not, are really hiding something. I was in even more trouble when I told her we are friends. She said when I watch ur videos your brain washing me to B' a PEDO like your other friends. So she made me unsubscribe from your channel and took away my Wi-Fi for ah week. Im not mad at Mixerr hes my friend and I believe him. Im mad at the whole situation. Im going to cool down and go listen to my edited brother lynch albums!

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe #'s don't lie afternoon world cup ratings is smashing MLB prime time. Almost world series ratings for group stage games. Soccer is mainstream - deal with it.
Since when does something being popular make it good?

Justin Beiber sold 15 million records.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Fresh Reviews still coming! Have to edit the video first!

It'll be epic and I'll expose Mixerr @Mixerr for supporting pedophiles!

YOU'RE SO DONE! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER BECOME FAMOUS!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
maybe because after decades of mexicans illegally coming into the country, they now outnumber white people. And by getting on subsidized housing and welfare they have all managed to get tvs and cable

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mixerr @Mixerr hella dissed me in that review. I'm going to destroy Mixerr @Mixerr reviews. I used to support him, but not anymore. Not after that.