mitchy slick wont stop snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i can tell in 30 seconds if i want to hear more or not...and it looks like ill be saving 15$ this tuesday cause i wont be copping this...
only one track sounded hella dope to me, run (track 10 on the snippets, they are behind by one track for those who didnt notice)..you can tell its an ecay beat...
I like #16 "All I ever wanted"

That shit smash

May 4, 2005
i can tell in 30 seconds if i want to hear more or not...and it looks like ill be saving 15$ this tuesday cause i wont be copping this...
only one track sounded hella dope to me, run (track 10 on the snippets, they are behind by one track for those who didnt notice)..you can tell its an ecay beat...
exactly

May 25, 2005
^^ an artist switching his sound on his fans, and we turned our backs on him? hmmm interesting...

actually let me edit this post..it all boils down to beat selection..mitchys raps will always be dope..but the beat selection SUCKS..

Last edited:
^^ an artist switching his sound on his fans, and we turned our backs on him? hmmm interesting...

actually let me edit this post..it all boils down to beat selection..mitchys raps will always be dope..but the beat selection SUCKS..
i mean i feel you but at the same time you cant expect him to keep making trigeration station. that was like 10 years ago.