Mitchy Slick on Z 90 3/21/04

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
All those in San Diego make sure to tune into D.J. 2 Real's show called "My Crib" on Z 90, Mitchy will be on the show at 1 a.m. in the morning. You will get a chance to call in and talk to Mitchy, hear new tracks off his new album Urban Survival Syndrome, and a few Strong Arm Steady DVD's will be given away on air to listeners.

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
Dago Ryda said:
damn homie thats real good to hear i'll be checking that out good lookin on the newz
No problem, tell your homies to listen too! Tonight at 1 a.m. in the morning, kick back with a brew, and something real GREEN to smoke on, and hear the latest from Mitchy Slick and Tha WrongKind.

Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack!!!

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
daaammmnnn... wish i could listen to that shiit, but jank, u still aint got that sig workin shiit, u got the end of it rite with the [/img] but u need at the front and the url is a bit fuked up now lol, it's [b]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sneeches/Avatars/Janky-Thang.jpg[/b] and with that ya get...

[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sneeches/Avatars/Janky-Thang.jpg

and shiit, i was lookin at the back of the sas dvd, and i just noticed it's like your dvd lol, evrything janky, janky janky, hah hah, good job maan, much love - stay up...

Apr 12, 2003
BobbyDigital said:
daaammmnnn... wish i could listen to that shiit, but jank, u still aint got that sig workin shiit, u got the end of it rite with the [/img] but u need at the front and the url is a bit fuked up now lol, it's [b]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sneeches/Avatars/Janky-Thang.jpg[/b] and with that ya get...

[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sneeches/Avatars/Janky-Thang.jpg

and shiit, i was lookin at the back of the sas dvd, and i just noticed it's like your dvd lol, evrything janky, janky janky, hah hah, good job maan, much love - stay up...
i heard Mitchy Slicc got a dvd out an actual movie not jus footage has anyone know heard anything bout this if so where can i get it

Apr 12, 2003
BobbyDigital said:
whered u hear that homie? that'd be tyte...
i heard a couple of pplz talking about it at fambam its suppose to be him and xzibit and they said its a real movie i was hopin someone wsoulda asked Mitchy slicc while he was on z90

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
naah, it's not a "real" movie, it's like a rap documentry, it's the steady gang, Strong Arm Steady DVD, them on tour, talkin about each other, like an introduction to the new wescoat shiit, cuz they gon' blow up this year!

only movie i heard about with x in it, was something he was gonna do with busta rhymes, but i can't rememba what it's called or if it's out lol, i heard about it quite a while ago...

but yeh, cop dat sas dvd at fam bam or whatever, it's hot!

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
The Strong Arm Steady DVD can be found at Best Buy, Wherehouse Music, Tower Records, Frys Electronics, some Music Traders, and of course Fam Bam. Best Buy has the DVD on sale for the month of March, you can order the DVD online at Best Buy, and they will ship it to you for free. DVD features Obie Trice, Busta Rhymes, W.C., Talib Kweli, and a host of other stars. Directed by myself.

Go cop that!

Janky...

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
What up Coop! Good looking out G, I appreciate the support. @91619 Thanks for the support, we trying to make sure the kids have a nice Christmas, diapers and new shoes and shit. @Bobby digital So what's the hip hop scene like in Scotland? And how can I get Mitchy, Tha WrongKind, and The Steady Gang over their for a show?

Janky...

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
maan, the hip-hop scens piked up over the past few years, i supose thanks ta eminem & all them mainstream dudes, but yeah, theres never alot of acts cumin from state side, but anytime sumone comes, it's always sold out shiit.
Here in glasgow the palce ta get a show on is "The Barrowlands" obie's doin a show in a couple of weeks and xzibit & krondon was thruu there in 2001 i think, so yeh, there should be contact info on the barrowlands website which is: www.glasgow-barrowland.com

other than that in the UK, london & some places down south i kno have a big hip-hop scene, but they got they own music, but they always got love for the u.s.. shiit too, places like milton kenyes and london have places, but i aint sure you'll have ta do some research...

But shiit, if you got the steady gang/mitch & tha wk fam, theres hella gona be a buzz, i REALLY hope shiit happens maan, much love - xan...