MIT OpenCourseWare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its just interesting to see what these schools offer and to match knowledge...some of those psych courses are really cool to say the least. I dont start with mine til next year and I hope some of the same ones get offered, becuase the human behavior and social behavior courses look interesting.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Gotta pay money for the paper
not really, if you're poor, you'll get it mostly for free...

but you have to do the work

it is a fundamental principle of MIT that a degree from MIT can be obtained only by taking the relevant courses and doing the work; there are no honorary or any other type of degrees given for anything else than being a full-time student

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Its just interesting to see what these schools offer and to match knowledge...some of those psych courses are really cool to say the least. I dont start with mine til next year and I hope some of the same ones get offered, becuase the human behavior and social behavior courses look interesting.
courses are cool, but you don't go to these type of institutions for the teaching, you go there to be among the greatest minds in the world and be able to work with and learn from them

Nov 24, 2003
not really, if you're poor, you'll get it mostly for free...

but you have to do the work

You don't really even need to be poor, you just need to do the work.

I can count at least 10 people I know who went to college for free or better.

One guy I know was 1/16 Native American so he want to UW on a full scholarship plus they gave him some do nothing job and paid him like 17 an hour.

Another friend whose parents are rich as fuck did hella work on scholarships and other BS and ended up with scholarships and financial worth more than tuition?!?

Crazy.