Mistah Fab slapped Dj Mustard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Actually fab has 2 gold records this year as a writer..... Headband by B.O.B & These hoes aint loyal with Chris brown. And for you to sit here and say fab is wrong means you either havent watched how mustard carries himself about Fab on the breakfast club interview or fabby didnt bring you to taco tuesday & have his bitch show you her tits! Shea you are trippin in this one bro!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

...lol that was a dick move on my part.

I don't even keep up with Dj mustard neither...

& I'm still waiting on my tacos tho, & tiddies are ALWAYS appreciated

Jun 5, 2004
I think its cuz the music that dj catsup does is called Ratchet Music, and Rtchet is basically the same thing as Hyphy Music... Thats why people in the bay have their views on it and you know tha bay is gonna say somethin, we always do. Just like Jagged Edge "stunna shades" and Ying Yang twins "go dumb"... We was like "nope, copywright infringement nigga if you say that word then you gotta give us a cameo in yo video or some money or somethin breh"

Too short talks about it a lil bit in one of his interviews that i saw... I forget wich one tho

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
TF you talkin about breh this fool is in rotation on every radio station in the country, with SEVERAL different songs / SEVERAL different artists

....do you have ANY idea what you talking about?

do we need to compare what tracks FAB currently has in rotation, EVEN ON BAY STATIONS? [which he dont]

breh.... WTF are you saying? makes ZERO sense. There aint no 4 million producers in heavy rotation right now.
1. you missed the point of what i meant entirely. there is, of course, no correlation between quality music and popular music.

2. you're on DJ fucking MUSTARD'S dick. think about that for a second. Yeah, seems kinda dumb, doesn't it? lol.

3. you must be one of those guys who bumps KMEL religiously and assumes everyone on the radio is killing it. i bet you're out there bumping that verse drake jacked like a foo

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
1. you missed the point of what i meant entirely. there is, of course, no correlation between quality music and popular music.

2. you're on DJ fucking MUSTARD'S dick. think about that for a second. Yeah, seems kinda dumb, doesn't it? lol.

3. you must be one of those guys who bumps KMEL religiously and assumes everyone on the radio is killing it. i bet you're out there bumping that verse drake jacked like a foo

You are fuckin retarded