MISTAH FAB is on BET TONIGHT - THE DEAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2005
Mistah FAB makes his way back to NEW YORK for THE BET TV SHOW - THE DEAL!! This show replaced RAP CITY!! Mistah FAB will be interviewed and he will BUST another SUPER EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE OFF THE HEAD SHIT!! CALI stand up!! If you have DIRECT TV it will be on at MIDNIGHT on the WEST COAST!! Otherwise the real time is 3AM on BET.. The time slot sucks but thats how BET feels about RAP MUSIC right now!!

www.twitter.com/mistahfab
Gary Archer
www.twitter.com/legendgary

Feb 22, 2006
i wondered wat happened to dat show...it used to come on earlier, i thought it got cancelled....

hopefully somebody youtube's it....

Tell Cody I said Wat's up!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Its funny because people always wanna hate on FAB, but as far as exposure, he is doing something right. He aint even promoting an album, and hes been on both BET and MTV this summer. How many bay cats ever can say that?

May 8, 2008
Its funny because people always wanna hate on FAB, but as far as exposure, he is doing something right. He aint even promoting an album, and hes been on both BET and MTV this summer. How many bay cats ever can say that?
I agree he's a great promoter as far as pushing his own stuff, people don't hate on him for that. It's the other stuff that he does that sometimes makes him look bad. Not to mention that the song that has him on BET/MTV is one of those "love it or hate it" type songs. I personally hate it lol. You gotta respect his grind tho.

Oct 19, 2004
That's a good look but honestly im ready for some music. He's the most on bay artist right now yet he has the least amount of music out. The mixtape was coo but we need some real bangaz to hold us over until the album drops. I mean he's always on twitter talkin about he's in the studio "grindin" but where's all the tracks at? At the end of the day you can be the most popular artist in the country but without the music its a wrap...get back to the music.